AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

Nice idea, Kingston has shown how much support he has from the fans. He absolutely needs to have a run with the belt at some point. For me I would keep it as far removed from how the Hangman story played out. 

I want paranoid Kingston going heel again and pushing everyone away. Let this go on for a while until something acts as his catalyst to sort his head (Heel Punk as champ) (Mox returning and needing backup etc)

Kingston isn't Hangman, he won't doubt himself openly he will just lash out and talk his way into trouble. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Was the crowd noise sweetened or something? There were a fair few moments where the sound didn't fit in the visuals of the crowd, they looked almost dead during the main event.

Probably. The fans had sat through about 3 hours of wrestling by that point and it would have been after 10pm so they were most likely exhausted.

• Paid Members

Penta/Pac vs FTR was an absolute banger. High spot filled but also with the right dose of hate and fighting in it. Really enjoyed it and the cracking post match attack by Black. Top stuff. FTR are the absolute best and I really hope they get those titles back.

Tony Nese is boring as fuck.

Edited by LaGoosh

For guys with TV time neither Nese nor Fish offer a single thing to grab a viewers attention, the absolute most vanilla guys you could sign. Even from a workrate wanker viewpoint they offer nothing better than people already on the roster.

Jade's 30 second squash against the bootleg Mortal Kombat character was more fun than the TNT title match.

• Paid Members

I've watched Bobby Fish since he joined NXT so unsure of his prior work, but other than him being injured a lot, the only things I know of him, is he does the people's eyebrow a lot and he has a curly moustache. 

O'Reilly is another, outside of his daft over the top gurning as a heel, he is bereft of any character other than, can hit hard and take a hit. 

O'Reilly and Fish are the worst of that awful MMA/Wrestler hybrid style. Both have very little charisma and get by on being indyriffic in the sense that they do lots of kicks etc. I am dreading Kyle showing up and forming the Undisputable Elite with Cole and the Bucks. 

• Paid Members

Tony Nese stinks of Poundshop Danielson, especially with him doing his little flexes and things. Guevara doing stuff where he should have been selling his taped ribs immediately afterwards, then breaking out of a chinlock and going "oh me ribs" was a bit daft sometimes, but at least they didn't stop the match and get Doc Sampson out to check on him like last time, and thank goodness they didn't stick the belt on Nese like I was fearing. 

Is Christian the Jurassic Express's manager now? I wonder whether he got his head rattled a bit at Full Gear. 

I reckon Cargill will win the TBS title, Rosa will make her look good in the semi, and Ruby will do the same in the final, plus we can always have Britt Baker get involved to set up Rosa Vs Britt. I just worry that without the right opponents she's going to struggle. 

FTR are so good. I loved when I saw them as The Mechanics in NXT, and they've only gotten better since them. I loved the little touches of Pac having to modify his style for the eyepatch as well. I also think he kept that tag match feeling more like a tag match than it can be when Fenix & Penta tag and it turns into a wild spot-fest. 

FTR, Black and Andrade with Tully as done kind of Horsemen would be better for them than the Pinnacle was.