The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

5 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Saw a worrying/interesting statistic on Sky Sports News this morning where apparently 13 of the Premier league club have reported that fewer than 50% of their players have been fully vaccinated. Apparently the only club where all the players are vaccinated is Wolves. Brentford and Leeds say they're over 90%

We've got a few Anti Vaxxers and our boss Nigel Pearson has just positived for Covid a 2nd time. I'm assuming it's different variants, however it does seem to be making a beeline for those who already had it at the mo... 

• Paid Members

It's been a long road back but it's nice to see Loftus-Cheek starting to look himself again. I still thought he looked nowhere near the same physically as recent as pre-season. I hope he can stay fit, he's due a lot of good karma.

That "higher bar" for overturning "clear and obvious" errors sure hit rock bottom pretty quickly when the chance to rule out a Chelsea goal arose. It's amazing what fouls can be spotted if you squint and rewind far enough.

I'm torn, honestly. The little lad that can still remember Kevin Keegan leaving St James' in a helicopter is buzzing. The grown man who spent the last 3 days wanting to spit on 70% of his customers for being horrible Tories will have to accept that the club he's supported from the age of 3 is now run by despots.

I imagine Steve Bruce will be laughing all the way to the bank by the weekend though.

Well, it's done. I mean the club had already had it's soul driven out, so at least now, we might have some decent football to watch.

Waiting on the absolutely daft transfer speculation to start now and whatever ridiculous coach they've got lined up to start.

Bruce will be £3m better off and not getting bombarded with abuse. He's a fucking winner tonight!

Edited by BrodyGraham