The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Moderators
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

My mum, wife, daughter, younger sister and a lot of my friends are Spurs fans. I don't discriminate.

It doesn't make it right. If they're all Spurs, they should excommicate you. As an Arsenal fan, surely you should want Spurs to go to the wall and have every failure known to mankind? 

Edited by PowerButchi

17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Circling back to the discussion earlier, this is a long and brilliant read about the origins of Man Utd’s core working class support and how it contrasts with the globalisation of the game centred around Ronaldos return. Take some time out and give it a read if you can. 

https://www.espn.com/espn/insider/story/_/id/32218044/super-league-rage-ronaldo-mania-fight-soul-manchester-united

Cheers for that, very interesting. 

I read this last night, and whilst I don't agree with every point (and it could apply to any club) some of it is so bang on, and something I'm really not massively aware of, not giving a shit about that side of Twitter (it's all a sewer to be honest)

https://dean-magazine.ghost.io/the-cold-dead-world-of-the-extremely-online-liverpool-fan/

Guy is also a fantastic hip hop/culture writer as well if that floats your boat.

Absolute top level. Him psyching out Bruno beforehand by saying rapey should take it was a master class. 

But seriously I really hope the Utd fans managed to fill up with fuel for that long drive home. Last thing they need is to be stranded up north. 

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Is there any footage of him telling Bruno that his cunty teammate should take it? I'd love to see/hear that. Emi was a right shithouse during the Copa America semi final. 

Might get taken down so be as quick as John Williams. 

• Paid Members

That was a heck of a performance by Brentford. There'll not be a lot of teams wanting to play them this season. Assuming they can keep playing like that. It's that whole "every game is a cup final" mentality. 

4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

George Boateng

Judas Dublin told him to join Villa after he Judas’d us, the filthy Judas. Time for a singalong to the tune of Son Of My Father. “Oh Dion Dublin, he went to Aston Villa and he broke his neck”. Massive cocked Christmas decorations buyer at Matalan wanker.