Worst ideas, Never executed

Merzbow

We always hear of bad gimmicks and angles that were thought up but never made it to air but what are some of the worst you can think of?

I ask because I stumbled upon a new Youtube video about Aum Shinrikyo and it reminded me that Shoichi Arai once thought it was a good idea to ask Tarzan Goto to take up a Shoko Asahara gimmick almost instantly after the cult had led a terrorist attack on the subway system, killing many with sarin gas. Goto obviously told him to fuck off.

• Paid Members

Sid wanting Harlem Heat to be a pair of slaves won by Col Robert Parker in a card game, led to the ring by Parker in shackles.

Or more famously, Jim Herd wanting to repackage Ric Flair as Spartacus.

30 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The Heidenreich frozen nazi thing is probably the obvious shout so I’ll go with that. 

I dunno, as poor taste as it would have been, it'd probably have been more perversely entertaining than Heidenreich reading poetry and possibly sexually assaulting Michael Cole. 

2 minutes ago, Vamp said:

I dunno, as poor taste as it would have been, it'd probably have been more perversely entertaining than Heidenreich reading poetry and possibly sexually assaulting Michael Cole. 

Nads. The collaboration with Sweet Gene Snitsky was that generations Mega Powers. 

• Paid Members

70s/80s Scottish wrestler Len Ironside has slightly narrower eyes than the average Caucasian male. So a fellow wrestler suggested he crop his hair, cover his body in yellow dye, and be billed as the Chinese champion.