Billie Kay and Mickie James released (+ others)

I Bent My Wookie

I only knew he was mid 30s as was brought up on double J’s podcast about why’s he never had a wwe run and they discussed his age and time left 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Besides the baggage, I was also surprised to see that he's still only in his mid 30s. With how long he's been around I would have thought he was 40+.

7 hours ago, Louch said:

I only knew he was mid 30s as was brought up on double J’s podcast about why’s he never had a wwe run and they discussed his age and time left 

Lethal was only 18/19 when as “Hydro” he was portrayed in ROH as the hidden “actually brilliant technical wrestler” in the dumb Special K “raver” faction of JTTS. They broke him out with a series with Alex Shelley and as the protege of Samoa Joe like he was some kind of prodigy when it came to technical wrestling and he had the Pure title pretty quickly too although a lot of those early matches were really skilful carry jobs (Shelley especially) and an ill-conceived heel turn (on Joe) showed he still needed a lot of work personality wise although he’d shown good fire in a feud with the Rottweilers. But then you have to if you’re getting the crap kicked out of you by Ki and Homicide, I guess. It was a bit too much too soon but it makes sense to me that Lethals still got a few years left compared to his peers.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Johnny TNT

Johnny Turner? 

Or they could bring in his Mrs to be Taya TBS as well. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Tegan Knox/Nixon I'm not surprised honestly, I think she is a cracking talent but she has been so unlucky with injuries, she has never really 'got going' in all the years she has been there.

Jonny Nitro is a odd one, he looks like the perfect wwe mid card guy and somebody who on short notice you could elevate to Main if needed and nobody would find it odd.

As for Hit Row, just LOL how they have messed up the most exciting faction they produced in years. I can imagine Vince's face watching them

"Rap? That died in the 80s! Kids these days like Kid Rock and Limp Bizket! Get Fred Durst on the phone, see if he wants to do mania"

For fucks sake, how are you supposed to get invested in anybody if they can gone at a moments notice.

Granted, these, and the same can be said for a lot of the folks let go over the last 18 months, are not talents that you’re going to build the company around but they have a place.

I’m not going to lie, Id not seen much of Hit Row even before they came up from NXT but they got a reaction any time they were on. So you sign a bunch of folks to deals at the PC > you put them together on TV > they get over with the fans > bring them to the main TV where they’re supposedly “really liked” > all of them sent packing in a matter of weeks.
What a fucking waste of everyone’s time. The people writing it, the people performing, the few people that are left watching it- why fucking bother

As mentioned, Drake Maverick has probably had that ready to go since his stay of execution last year. 
Im not usually one for saying that AEW should bring in every person that gets released, but they could do worse than giving Drake Maverick a backstage role.

Johnny Whatever will probably end up there too in some way, assuming that doesn’t try and give acting another try

8 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Obviously had that ready to go. Tells you all you need to know about being a mid-low carder in the WWE at the minute.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the wrestlers are either expecting it or preparing for it at the very least. 

Guy's like Spud probably will make it work. He can work well as a manager or a wrestler. He has a ton of charisma and just pulls it off wherever.