Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

14 hours ago, Supremo said:

The quicker Kenny comes back the better. The shoddy tribute acts are popping up!

Really hammers home how good The Elite are when you see The Average doing their spots.

If they are gonna use this for kenny to return as a smug bastard and defeat him In 10 seconds im All for it. Really hope he got a rollocking for it and isn’t used for ages and he’s brutal to watch 

At least Brian Pillman is looking to improve.  I think he looked a lot better in this match!  He's young and rough around the edges but I still think he has potential.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

At least Brian Pillman is looking to improve.  I think he looked a lot better in this match!  He's young and rough around the edges but I still think he has potential.

That’s the best he’s looked in almost 3 years of being in AEW and it’s being the equivalent of UK Kenny Omega. I’d not miss him.

How many years did it take Kenny Omega to become Kenny Omega?

Or another example, Scott Hall - 5 years into his career he was tagging with a giant moustache in the AWA.

We've been seeing Brian Jr on telly since he was 18 months into his career.  So yeah - he's green and he doesn't really have a character yet.  But I think he will get there, and so do AEW management clearly.

• Paid Members

Peter Avalon deserves a place in the 'People who are pleasing to look at' thread. This promo has actually gotten me interested in this match, both guys are underappreciated in how entertaining they can be.

Edited by Nick James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Man it was great to see Takeshita back this week. Good little match with Daivari and my word what a beautiful German suplex. Everything he does looks tremendous but that still blew me away. 

• 2 weeks later...