Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

People finding the other week's BTE unprofessional based on the CM Punk stuff. Probably won't be impressed with this week's efforts.

A bit about the 80% of the roster not being used. Then Brandon comes in with creative pitches that get ignored by the Bucks.

What’s to get angry about? The bucks haven’t been part of booking in 2 years since Brandon was battering them as part of the dark order. If you don’t like tongue in cheek re the 80% line then BTE will never be for you 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Sammy Guevara and Daniel Garcia team up on Dark and are pretty hilarious together. Could be some real potential with them two paired up, I'm already fantasy booking them against The Acclaimed. Hopefully they put this stuff on Dynamite/Rampage soon.

6 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Sammy Guevara and Daniel Garcia team up on Dark and are pretty hilarious together. Could be some real potential with them two paired up, I'm already fantasy booking them against The Acclaimed. Hopefully they put this stuff on Dynamite/Rampage soon.

Yes! Me too, I saw the beginnings of something funny a few weeks back during a backstage promo. They should go for it. Might reignite Sammy and they can build each other up. 

In LA Jade Cargill & Leila Grey faced Madison Rayne & Skye Blue for Elevation. If you noticed it never made this week's show.

Most of the well known sites never reported in in there spoilers.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/dark

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/aew-rampage-dark-elevation-spoilers-from-los-angeles

Although, whoever this lot are included it https://wrestlingheadlines.com/aew-dark-elevation-spoilers-for-1-16-2023-former-impact-star-debuts/

Must have been pretty bad.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Isn't Rayne working backstage training the women, too?

Yeah apparently she's lead producer/trainer for the women, which I've found confusing because every match she's had in AEW has been absolutely terrible.

Jesus, did you hear the crowd react for The Butcher and The Blade on Elevation? Everything they did got the biggest face pop.

A really good show with two new young women showing lots of potential, Emi Sakura being great for a change too.

Wingmen & SAP Vs The Dark Order was silly fun. A very easy to watch 35 minutes of wrestling.

Edited by Merzbow

• 3 weeks later...