Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, Infinity Land said:

A match I didn't know I needed to see, but absolutely do. Especially as it was filmed in front of a Chicago crowd that's likely to buy into it.

Reveal hidden contents

Danhausen v. Peter Avalon

Was this worth checking out? 

10 hours ago, Louch said:

Was this worth checking out? 

I thought it was fun. Fans were into it. Glad it was on Elevation. As they got a bit more to do than if it had been Rampage filler. There's good and bad to that of course, depending on how much you want to see Danhausen and Avalon wrestle.

10 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Why would AEW be so happy to push this god awful promo from Dark Elevation?

It's due to the influence of Matt Menard. People keep asking for more TV for the women's division. Especially cutting live promos.

Give'em a TASTE!!!

On 9/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, Infinity Land said:

A match I didn't know I needed to see, but absolutely do. Especially as it was filmed in front of a Chicago crowd that's likely to buy into it.

Hide contents

Danhausen v. Peter Avalon

22:51 fun match. Has he done Tequila yet in AEW?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I don’t normally watch Dark Elevation but it came on automatically after I watched the (great) Countdown to tonight’s show. I’d recommend it just to see how unprofessional Athena is with her jobber. Genuinely can’t believe they aired it. There’s a solid few minutes where she just Perry Saturns the living shit out of her. Is Athena another one who wants to be fired so she can go back to WWE? You’d think it watching this. Awful.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I've never been able to buy in to Athena, even so far as back in NXT. She was shite on Raw, then shite when she went back to NXT and there's been nothing in her AEW run to prove me wrong. Shes another Ruby Soho in that people thought she was better than she is and has been found out now that bad creative can't be blamed.