Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

I envision things as seeing the Bucks talk up their partner then getting a tip off about something happening early on

Middle of the show you see what’s happened but not to who with the Bucks looking distraught then queue the match, Bucks’ music hits but no sign of them, Matt then limps out busted open with no sign of Nick but wanting to go ahead 1 v 3 against a laughing Andrade, Rush and Dragon Lee

Matt battles valiantly much to the crowds delight till Nick also attempts to come out but is cut off by Rush and Dragon. Andrade has Matt set up for the Hammerlock DDT when Hangman’s music hits to a monster pop and he runs out, takes out the other two then stands on the apron, hits the Buck Shot and drapes a beaten Matt on Andrade for the win

• Paid Members

Shades of CM Punk's return here, lads. Loads of over-complicated ideas when the most obvious, basic route is the best. Kenny Omega returns as The Young Bucks' partner. They go on a babyface run, becoming the highlight of every episode of Dynamite in crazy multi-man spectacles, putting the tournament and the new belts on the map.

I loved their heel run as much as anyone but now is neither the time nor the place. Just give the fans what they want. It's what AEW do best.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Supremo said:

Shades of CM Punk's return here, lads. Loads of over-complicated ideas when the most obvious, basic route is the best. Kenny Omega returns as The Young Bucks' partner. They go on a babyface run, becoming the highlight of every episode of Dynamite in crazy multi-man spectacles, putting the tournament and the new belts on the map.

Absolutely. Then you put them in a feud with Blackpool Combat Club. Oh, The Elite are a man short? Enter the anxious millennial cowboy for the glorious reunion. 4 on 4 mega tag match at the next PPV and it's the best match of all time. Happy days.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Absolutely. Then you put them in a feud with Blackpool Combat Club. Oh, The Elite are a man short? Enter the anxious millennial cowboy for the glorious reunion. 4 on 4 mega tag match at the next PPV and it's the best match of all time. Happy days.

So you're saying you want us to boo Moxley or boo Hangman? No thanks. Lads It's way too soon for this Hangman reunion with The Elite. Two years of a storyline to put them back together after what, 9 months?

The Young Bucks are little pricks. Kenny is infinitely better as a heel (despite him seeming like a real genuine sort every time I hear him in non TV land interviews). Though I know after such a long layoff, he's coming back as a face. 

If Hangman, Omega and The Bucks are coming back together, and it's going to be against Undisputed Era at first . . . Gargano or Roderick Strong for number 4? At least in this scenario it's all aboard the Omega express when thinking who the good guys are in that feud. 

8 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

So you're saying you want us to boo Moxley or boo Hangman? No thanks. Lads It's way too soon for this Hangman reunion with The Elite. Two years of a storyline to put them back together after what, 9 months?

The Young Bucks are little pricks. Kenny is infinitely better as a heel (despite him seeming like a real genuine sort every time I hear him in non TV land interviews). Though I know after such a long layoff, he's coming back as a face. 

If Hangman, Omega and The Bucks are coming back together, and it's going to be against Undisputed Era at first . . . Gargano or Roderick Strong for number 4? At least in this scenario it's all aboard the Omega express when thinking who the good guys are in that feud. 

What about a Hangman heel turn? Dark Order vs The Elite in the Trios final, Hangman betrays his Dark Order friends.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, WeeAl said:

So you're saying you want us to boo Moxley or boo Hangman?

You can boo anyone you want. It'll be fucking awesome either way. Why does anyone have to be the traditional heel here? Put a bunch of over characters together and have them fight eachother - it's always good.

If you think the better option involves Johnny Gargano or Roderick Strong you're absolutely crazy.

BCC vs The Elite is it. Inject it in my viens.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Presumably a Kenny return also takes in a programme with Ospreay at some stage, given he's also in the trios tournament and they've been teasing it on Twitter. I can't say I'm looking forward to Ospreay on TV, but I suppose at least the match will be good.