Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

• Paid Members

Good on you for giving it a go mate, I wish you all the best. I think it will be a struggle but you can only do what you can do. As my nan used to say, "you can only piss through your own cock". Keep that in mind if you start to feel the pressure. 

• Paid Members

Braintree is a tough location. We promoted shows there are of 150 seats we would be lucky to hit half that. And that was going into town flyering and postering. It also included early matches with Ospreay and Pete Dunn. I honestly hope it works, I just know having helped promote a few shows there it relied on friends and family coming in rather then locals.

Hi 

yes thanks for today! 

you spoke to the park ranger, the booking is through Events team of Braintree council !! 

they called me today, the great notley park team do not take bookings or control the events planner and all events our not on due to covid. 

it’s caused a lot of confusion with them but I really don’t know why people are trying to discredit our show! 

Adam @cxwrestling .