Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

https://fb.me/e/7TGYkNYnu

After 15 years in the motor trade, I have had to give up my full time job to concentrate on my partners health. We are waiting for an operation for her and this could be months away due to covid. My passion and dream is to be in the wrestling business so I am creating a few shows with the help from some very good people who are already doing this.  I have decided to create my very own brand as I want to move forward over the next few years and become a major force in the UK wrestling scene by using my very own skill set to enhance ticket sales and create the best night out, if you’re a wrestling fan or not, who doesn’t like live music, fireworks, beer, wines and sprits and the best atmosphere you will get. Early days, but the events should start this summer. The Time will come and I will promise the best night out in the world!!

June 18th 2021. Great notley Park 

please follow us on Facebook 

Hi Guys 

First show is Now Sept 11th  with a Facebook event live on our page. 
we have almost booked the card and now finishing the boring bits. 

ticket sales will start soon at only £12

we have had a massive start with over 250 people registering interest so we will get the tickets on sale now subject to this bloody Virus. 

really want some hardcore British wrestling fans to come so we can prove to you we mean business. 

have a great day! 

event is here 

https://fb.me/e/7TGYkNYnu

Edited by CXwrestling

I am genuinely sorry to be the bearer of bad news and I'm in no way being a dick here but there is absolutely 0 chance of this show happening in June with 1500 fans inside. 

Major large UK festivals are being cancelled and unable to run due to covid 19. and these are well known and well managed events backed by large money companies and know how to run everything. There is no chance you will get a permit to run an event of this scale outside with 0 prior experience or knowledge on how to run things in this situation safely and efficiently. 

DO NOT put your money into this in these times dude wait until things go back to normal before you take this sort of gamble 

Hi . 

There’s a good chance it will happen with the new covid Test that takes 15 minutes. 

we are looking at costs and so far it’s £8.95 per person which means it would need to be added to the cost of ticket, we are hoping to send kits out to then be tested on the way to the show. 

we are going to push ahead and if we do need to postpone, at least some people know about us already. 

let’s see the pathway next week but we will do what we can to bring you some Live Professional wrestling in an outside event. 

You maybe right but we have a glimmer of hope with these kits, we hope you can make it if possible. 

CXW!  

And don’t worry, you don’t sound like a dick, it’s a concern for so many and we will do all we can to keep everyone safe and to have the best night of our lives 

we also may need to half our attendance to 750, even still , it promises to be an atmosphere that will be unmatched! 

CXW 

• Paid Members

Just looked at the maths.  A COVID test takes around 10 minutes per person.  For 750 people, if you had 20 people doing the test non-stop back to back, it would take over 6 hours to complete .  There would have to be a holding area for the people before and after which would be handling around 40 people at a time with the 20 testers.  If one is positive, that means the 40 with them and the ones with them waiting would then isolate.

If you have the finances available to manage this undertaking, that’s great, but the probable lawsuit if someone got it, and they would blame you, would be a bit more expensive.

Hi 

as I said in previous message. 
we would send kits out if possible. Home kits are available and hoping they could be acceptable if time and date is within hour of show time. 

if not , it may be a case of testing in cars and then once negative too come into the show . 

it’s an outside event too so we are waiting on what the guidelines will be. 

we are going to do all we can to put the show on and in a safe manner. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, CXwrestling said:

if not , it may be a case of testing in cars and then once negative too come into the show . 

That’s kinda what @Thunderplex was saying though.

With 20 people, it’s going to take over 6 hours to go to people’s cars, look at their test results, and admit them.

• Paid Members

Sorry, but speaking from a fan's perspective, there is absolutely no way you will get 750-1,500 people willing to pay an increased price for tickets (to cover the test) and then go through the additional hassle of testing, waiting, etc. just to see a wrestling show. They simply won't bother. Or, at least, they won't bother in anywhere near sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile. You'd need an elite-level super-drawing import at the very least, and that isn't happening in the middle of a pandemic with quarantine restrictions.

Hi 

looks like events will happen from end of May and the covid test isn’t confirmed but if it is, it looks like it’s £7.95 per person at moment which looks to come down. 

understand everyone’s points but there are plenty of people who want to restart their social lives and crave a night out. 

we cannot believe the enquires we have had so far and will be pushing it through as long as it’s allowed. 

the ticket would be £18 inc parking and the live  football on after at £2.25 a beer!! 

all outside events will be the same rules so it would be your choice to not to bother but a lot will bother as it’s been far too long. 

will keep this page updated as we go on . 

• Paid Members

Clicked on the FB link you supplied. When I clicked on the location bit saying "Great Notley Country Park", I got a field of white until I zoomed out, no kidding.

Here's what came up:

759136817_greatnotleycuntrypark0.png.c633ea1dc9df8990166bde48f741296a.png

1850133257_greatnotleycuntrypark00.png.2375e0955b7f82a49aea817f9627b78b.png

496131912_greatnotleycuntrypark.png.49d4efc86e6c7785dd8cb4525929c241.png

So for the geography and the fact you've chosen that lying, incompetent piece of shit Johnson for your advertising means I'm out.

18 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Clicked on the FB link you supplied. When I clicked on the location bit saying "Great Notley Country Park", I got a field of white until I zoomed out, no kidding.

Here's what came up:

759136817_greatnotleycuntrypark0.png.c633ea1dc9df8990166bde48f741296a.png

1850133257_greatnotleycuntrypark00.png.2375e0955b7f82a49aea817f9627b78b.png

496131912_greatnotleycuntrypark.png.49d4efc86e6c7785dd8cb4525929c241.png

So for the geography and the fact you've chosen that lying, incompetent piece of shit Johnson for your advertising means I'm out.

hi Carbomb 

the address is https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=great+notley+park&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#

looks like it’s not until 21st June now so we will move the dates 

gutted . 

will keep the guys that maybe interested updated! 

Hi, 

it’s outside, similar event like in 2010 . So big hill will be main crowd space 

Ring will be at bottom of hill . 

the date may keep the same now we have been told so we could be on!! 

hope you can make it! 

We will send details As we go on, on this post.