Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

Yes, it’s taken many hours knocking doors but now we are 2 years or so of Braintree shows we have doubled the attendance and created some really loyal fans who had never seen any kind of live wrestling before.

Got the most experienced roster we can find and have created some really magical nights for all those involved, I’ve learned so bloody much and still am but we are still heading in the right direction .

To be fair a lot of the scepticism initially was understandable. The timing, inexperience of the promoter and a few other details indicated that the odds weren't going to be in their favour. A lot of the feedback/advice was sound and well intentioned though, and whilst a shitshow makes for interesting reading I don't think many want to see someone have a bad experience and lose a lot of money. 

The bit that stood out for me was the line "doubt kills more dreams than failure". As someone who's in the very early stages of trying to get a business off the ground that really struck a chord with me, and I'm going to remember that. 

I'm genuinely glad things are going well, as many here will know it's not easy, so congratulations.