Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

14 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I assume everyone is pulling double duty on at the show otherwise 57 wrestlers on one card - I would not like to see the state of that backstage toilet afterwards.

Probably no worse than what's in the ring. 😜

• Paid Members
On 6/9/2021 at 6:17 PM, wordsfromlee said:

I assume everyone is pulling double duty on at the show otherwise 57 wrestlers on one card - I would not like to see the state of that backstage toilet afterwards.

it won't be too bad, at least one of them will be shitting on a punter's mobility scooter instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, CXwrestling said:

Hi cobystag 

we have dropped Alyssa Dawn from our show after the allegations came to light yesterday. 

Adam. 

And Flatliner, who admitted to defacating on a disable fan’s car, is still on the card…?

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Dead hero said:

Hardly in the same league as being a nonce is it 

I’m not really sure what your point is. Flatliner gets a pass for shitting on a disabled person’s car because someone else booked was worse on the totem pole of crime…? OK, then.

Flatliner comes across as one of those thick as mince English right wing facists who talk about dem Mooselimbs coming over ere to take ova are cuntry with their shakira law and want to kill the good white Christian British ppl with their muslamic ray guns.  

12 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Flatliner comes across as one of those thick as mince English right wing facists who talk about dem Mooselimbs coming over ere to take ova are cuntry with their shakira law and want to kill the good white Christian British ppl with their muslamic ray guns.  

Having met flatliner at shows over the years you couldn’t be further from the truth,his girlfriend is mixed race as his son,he does regular anti bullying talks at schools also

Yes I’m aware of the shit on a car thing 

but that’s something that happened over 20 years ago 

maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge people 

13 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

What about his derogatory comments to women like the stuff he said to Toni Storm? Is that get a pass because his mums a woman?

Tbh Toni storm could do with dropping a bit of timber so he had a point 🤷‍♂️