Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

I’ve private messaged you my number . I understand why you are doing it now. 

Surprised dropkixx are so worried about little old CXW. We are barely a month old. 

we have put our heart and soul into this over the last few months and messages like that really discredits our brand . 

I am easily contactable and would love to discuss this and how we move on. 

Adam . 

18 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

When you say one of your guys, do you mean you have an exclusive contract with them?

As the owner of DKW I have a duty of care to the guys who work on the shows, lots have got stung by stuff like this in the past. Of course no one is under any contract but as a community we look out for one another. And with this there wasn’t a lot to go of than sadly several red flags which one just is hopeful that they are untrue. 

Hi Guys . 

to be fair he was trying to look after one of his guys and I understand . What didn’t help is the local council hasn’t forwarded the events planned due to covid. 

I have spoken in private message and if I was looking after Anyone I had worked with before I would of done the same. 

I also get everyone being so skeptical as so many have failed so all I can say is , time will tell and am going to do all l can to make this work! 

roster announcements have started by the way........

adam . 

35 minutes ago, Lucas Jackson said:

As the owner of DKW I have a duty of care to the guys who work on the shows, lots have got stung by stuff like this in the past. Of course no one is under any contract but as a community we look out for one another. And with this there wasn’t a lot to go of than sadly several red flags which one just is hopeful that they are untrue. 

So he isn’t one of your guys then. But it’s nice to hear about promoters who care about the guys they hire for their shows. Nice one. 

• 3 weeks later...

Since the #SpeakingOut movement started, it's really come to the forefront just how many male wrestlers there are on the British wrestling scene that are still so antiquated in the views towards female wrestlers and women in general. Thankfully it has also given us an even easier way of knowing who to swerve and not support (or book) due to their highly disagreeable views and attitudes which CXW seem to have managed to do so far.

Oh, hang on a sec...

1tcmby04sfn61.jpg?width=366&auto=webp&s=

• 4 weeks later...

This thread has been an absolute fascinating read. 

We have come to see so much happen in the independent wrestling scene that the promoter whilst all good intentions there will be a lot of pre judgement as we have seen time after time that there are fans watching WWE on TV and love the allure of being their own miniature federation owner. 

We see big fanfare, some decent looking graphics and a venue with a date and how to buy tickets. 

It usually falls down as the event organiser has usually not promoted the show correctly or doesn't have the acumen to be in a sense event management savvy. 

It sounds ambitious and I wish you all the best. Your ambition and drive is commendable. 

Although the colloquial conversation does put doubt the authenticity of the proposed new promotion and debut event that it is real. 

I really hope you don't take this the wrong way but I have had to deal with a lot of Walter Mitty characters during lockdown that have had so much free time they have put together very convincing stories of things then turns out to be fabricated nonsense. 

The other promotion (known) does reel me back in the event is genuine as it's been a while since a Britwres story of sabotage has been afoot. 

Anyway fascinating stuff and great reading. If the event happens fair enough. If it was all a Walter Mitty character dream then it has provided me with some light reading.

Hi mate 

thanks for response. 

Our outdoor event was cancelled with Braintree council as they are now not doing any 2021 events due to uncertainties and booking the date so close to lockdown end. 

we couldn’t confirm a date with them until 2022 so we have moved the event to charter hall on September 11th 2021 , again we couldn’t do it any sooner due to the nervousness of the venue. 

The capacity is only 600 but we are still hoping for one hell of a night at charter hall Colchester. 

we want a full house and will be hard as other promotions have warned me about the low ticket uptake in previous years but we will do what we can to prove to the wrestling world we mean business. 

here’s event link : 

CXW SuperShowOne

35 performers, battle royal’s, survivor elimination match, British rules match , no dq and more coming 

6 matches been revealed so far, title belt be revealed in a few weeks and we are well on our way with the ticket sales which I’m really pleased with as we haven’t started selling face 2 face yet. 

hope you guys can make it , no dogging(unless we get desperate for ticket sales) 

I understand people’s views but we have the passion, funding and sales expertise to make this work . 

show 2 won’t be booked until lockdown is fully over as it’s been such a pain having to cancel the first show and re jiggle marketing and performers etc . 

lets AV IT! 

Adam . 

Edited by CXwrestling

• Paid Members
On 4/9/2021 at 1:20 PM, CXwrestling said:

Hi mate 

thanks for response. 

Our outdoor event was cancelled with Braintree council as they are now not doing any 2021 events due to uncertainties and booking the date so close to lockdown end. 

we couldn’t confirm a date with them until 2022 so we have moved the event to charter hall on September 11th 2021 , again we couldn’t do it any sooner due to the nervousness of the venue. 

The capacity is only 600 but we are still hoping for one hell of a night at charter hall Colchester. 

we want a full house and will be hard as other promotions have warned me about the low ticket uptake in previous years but we will do what we can to prove to the wrestling world we mean business. 

here’s event link : 

CXW SuperShowOne

35 performers, battle royal’s, survivor elimination match, British rules match , no dq and more coming 

6 matches been revealed so far, title belt be revealed in a few weeks and we are well on our way with the ticket sales which I’m really pleased with as we haven’t started selling face 2 face yet. 

hope you guys can make it , no dogging(unless we get desperate for ticket sales) 

I understand people’s views but we have the passion, funding and sales expertise to make this work . 

show 2 won’t be booked until lockdown is fully over as it’s been such a pain having to cancel the first show and re jiggle marketing and performers etc . 

lets AV IT! 

Adam . 

Maybe my maths is wrong. But 35 performers, only 600 capacity. How much are tickets because I’m not sure how much money your going to have left once venue and equipment costs are put in?