Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

Hi Guys 

We have moved the event to the 25th June. 

this means social distancing will not be needed if the vaccination plan and all that crap goes to plan. 

we hope some of you can make it . 

Tickets will go on sale soon but we will reveal our roster bit by bit on our Facebook and Instagram pages. 

we hope you can make our brand new promotion thrive and prove to you, that we mean business! 

Adam @CXwrestling

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

Turns out it's not Bowler. Some bloke called Adam Paris (I think).

On one hand I'm sort of happy it's not Bowler, but on the other hand it's pretty sad to think there are people arguably more oblivious than him.

Hi Guys 

we are trying to do all we can to make it a safe and memorable show. We are using a current promotion and wrestlers who have been on the scene many years to make sure we put on a great show. 
I have sold some shares in my bike shop And my partner has fallen sick so means this is now my full time project moving forward , she is waiting for a operation at the end of April.  

any advice is welcome and please give me a call if you would like to discuss further any concerns or queries you have. I am not on here to upset anyone and we will do what we can to be a force moving forward using my sales background to make the houses as big as possible. 

hope it’s Okay with you all And hope you can come along . 

Adam .  

17 minutes ago, CXwrestling said:

We are using a current promotion and wrestlers who have been on the scene many years to make sure we put on a great show. 

Are any of them nonces? Many people won’t want to give money to nonce enablers, of which there are quite a few in Britwres