Championship Xtreme Wrestling is Here! Launch event inside with 1500 fans.

CXwrestling

5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Nothing says SUPERSHOW like a link to a facebook page. 

No but 4 hours of hot sweaty grapple and ice cold beer does 

check the card so far 

4 way dance 

2 x 15 man battle royal 

British rounds grudge match 

hardcore/no dq tag team match

8 man tag survivor elimination 

main event sees the winners of battle royals face off for our new belt which looks awesome, be revealed next few weeks. 

sounds like you need a good night out out, come along . 

Facebook is a great way of getting too potential fans quickly. 

Edited by CXwrestling

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, CXwrestling said:

No but 4 hours of hot sweaty grapple and ice cold beer does 

check the card so far 

4 way dance 

2 x 15 man battle royal 

British rounds grudge match 

hardcore/no dq tag team match

8 man tag survivor elimination 

main event sees the winners of battle royals face off for our new belt which looks awesome, be revealed next few weeks. 

No offence, but this is absolute overkill. And adding a (presumably custom) title belt on to your existing expenses, when there's pretty much no way given everything you're promising that you can possibly make money off this, is madness. 

Also, why is there nothing about this event on the venue's schedule? And why are you handling ticket sales directly when the venue has its own ticket portal for every other event scheduled there? Are tickets not purchased through the venue protected? If you have to move the date again, or if the capacity is reduced due to social distancing measures, will you be in a position to provide refunds, particularly given how costly this show is going to be for you?

Edited by BomberPat

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, CXwrestling said:

Facebook is a great way of getting too potential fans quickly. 

It looks like shit though, as does your card. 

There aren't 5 wrestlers in the UK I would pay 12 quid to see right now, let alone 35 and the drive from the east Midlands simply isn't worth it.

7 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Only a small thing, but how can something be a "grudge" match on your debut show?  Surely the two wrestlers involved have to have been involved in some sort of dispute/rivalry to build a grudge?

Good luck though.

Thanks , 

the grudge match is between two performers who have had 3 matches around the country already . 

6 minutes ago, CXwrestling said:

Thanks , 

the grudge match is between two performers who have had 3 matches around the country already . 

But you're audience aren't going to know that (and three matches hardly constitutes a grudge). 

I notice there isn't a single one-on-one match on the card, every match has a gimmick, why not build to the grudge between the two performers for a subsequent show down the line?

I also don't see the point of two Battle Royals.  Surely you could just have one 15 man Battle Royal with the final two participants then meeting for the title in the main event?  I am guessing that some people will be doing double duty and wrestling in other matches, but you will be paying some people just to wrestle in a Battle Royal, its a needless expense.  Plus, if people are drawn to come to your show to see the Battle Royal, a second one will not draw any additional spectators.

18 hours ago, Magnum Milano said:

But you're audience aren't going to know that (and three matches hardly constitutes a grudge). 

I notice there isn't a single one-on-one match on the card, every match has a gimmick, why not build to the grudge between the two performers for a subsequent show down the line?

I also don't see the point of two Battle Royals.  Surely you could just have one 15 man Battle Royal with the final two participants then meeting for the title in the main event?  I am guessing that some people will be doing double duty and wrestling in other matches, but you will be paying some people just to wrestle in a Battle Royal, its a needless expense.  Plus, if people are drawn to come to your show to see the Battle Royal, a second one will not draw any additional spectators.

There’s an explanation of the grudge when matches were announced. 

we will also have the ring announcer state this when opening the match 

Edited by CXwrestling