The Lowest of the Low

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, ElCece said:

Vanilla ice cream and salt and vinegar crisps is a snack of my wife's. She claimed it was purely a pregnancy craving but I've seen her at it a couple of times outwith as well. Dirty midden.

Salt and vinegar crisps and Dairy Milk chocolate is something I indulge in tbh....

I also dip quavers into pot noodles which horrifies the mrs!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Weetas-bix.

I did discover as an aside to all this that there's an entirely separate Australian brand called Weet-Bix, which seems to be exactly the same thing but is apparently emphatically not Weetabix.

I think they call them "wheat biscs" at Asda. I usually grab a box every couple of weeks for my breakfasts. 

At primary school one of the guys, who I am still mates with, would open a bag of saltvand shake, dispose of the blue salt bag, crumble an oxo cub into the crisps before rubbing the crisp poke so it was all just dust and downing it.

Still makes me boak.

I tried it without doing the dust thing and it was nice. Gubbing it when reduced to fine bits is horriffic.