Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 16 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Just recalled my brother used to call one Weetabix a Weetabic. Nutter. It's the singular isn't it. I have 1 Weetabic, you have 2 Weetabix, let's call the whole thing off.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 Weetas-bix. I did discover as an aside to all this that there's an entirely separate Australian brand called Weet-Bix, which seems to be exactly the same thing but is apparently emphatically not Weetabix.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 16 hours ago, ElCece said: Vanilla ice cream and salt and vinegar crisps is a snack of my wife's. She claimed it was purely a pregnancy craving but I've seen her at it a couple of times outwith as well. Dirty midden. Salt and vinegar crisps and Dairy Milk chocolate is something I indulge in tbh.... I also dip quavers into pot noodles which horrifies the mrs!
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 1 minute ago, garynysmon said: Salt and vinegar crisps and Dairy Milk chocolate is something I indulge in tbh.... That just reminds me of this monstrosity:
Members SuperBacon Posted February 10, 2021 Members Posted February 10, 2021 5 minutes ago, Carbomb said: That just reminds me of this monstrosity: The Irish will shoehorn potato into anything won't they?
CavemanLynn Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 Weetabix is the feminine form of Weetabor.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 48 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said: Weetabix is the feminine form of Weetabor. And the plural is "Weetabices"
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 2 hours ago, BomberPat said: Weetas-bix. I did discover as an aside to all this that there's an entirely separate Australian brand called Weet-Bix, which seems to be exactly the same thing but is apparently emphatically not Weetabix. I think they call them "wheat biscs" at Asda. I usually grab a box every couple of weeks for my breakfasts.
Michael_3165 Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 My ex girlfriend use to put icing sugar on beans. Fuckin disgusting. I won't even describe what it looked like mixed together. *gags*
Paid Members Wretch Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 This bit from Intermission trolled the whole of Ireland in 2003. It was not delish.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 12 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: I thought it was alright to be fair. Aye, same. It was poxy with Chef sauce, but the side of the inside of the side of your mouth would get a grand kick with a squirt of YR or HP sauce.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 10, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted February 10, 2021 Intermission is a great film, by the way.
Hugh Thesz Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 At primary school one of the guys, who I am still mates with, would open a bag of saltvand shake, dispose of the blue salt bag, crumble an oxo cub into the crisps before rubbing the crisp poke so it was all just dust and downing it. Still makes me boak. I tried it without doing the dust thing and it was nice. Gubbing it when reduced to fine bits is horriffic.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.