The Lowest of the Low

Devon Malcolm

My ex wife used to make slimming world cakes from a combination of mashed weetabix and muller lights and sweetener. It always just tasted like mushed weetabix, yoghurt and sweetener.

I’ve heard the fruit juice on cereal quite a bit, even coffee on porridge which actually sounds normal compared to fucking pineapple juice shreddies.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Do you think they buttered the weetabix first? I had a mate when I was younger whose dad would butter weetabix. 

23 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

A mate of mine does this. He's also just said he'd try the beans thing, sick bastard.

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I concur my dad would butter, and put marmite on Weetabix

It's something Andy Dawson from Athletico Mince lauds, so we know it's awful.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

My ex wife used to make slimming world cakes from a combination of mashed weetabix and muller lights and sweetener. It always just tasted like mushed weetabix, yoghurt and sweetener.

I’ve heard the fruit juice on cereal quite a bit, even coffee on porridge which actually sounds normal compared to fucking pineapple juice shreddies.

I'd rather have pineapple on Shreddies than Krave. If I had a gun to my head and no alternative. 

• Paid Members

Maybe it's an older generation thing. My Nana used to burn toast black as a crisp, let it go cold and then eat it with butter. My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Maybe it's an older generation thing. My Nana used to burn toast black as a crisp, let it go cold and then eat it with butter. My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes.

DA PHUQ 

How the hell did she not get food poisoning?!

Mentioned this one a few years ago, but, since finding out my great-grandma used to be old school and have just salt on porridge, my dad, being foreign and all that, has chilli sauce on his.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes.

2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

DA PHUQ 

How the hell did she not get food poisoning?!

probably because of the lack of actual raw meat in them. Isn't it like 70% rusk or something?

Anyway, my mate sent me this abomination last night. His new trick is to crack a raw egg in his beans so they cook together. He then stuck a tin of mackerel on top of it. He's a scouser.

abomination.jpg

Edited by Hannibal Scorch