Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 50 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: Do you think they buttered the weetabix first? I had a mate when I was younger whose dad would butter weetabix. I concur my dad would butter, and put marmite on Weetabix
Mr_Danger Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 My ex wife used to make slimming world cakes from a combination of mashed weetabix and muller lights and sweetener. It always just tasted like mushed weetabix, yoghurt and sweetener. I’ve heard the fruit juice on cereal quite a bit, even coffee on porridge which actually sounds normal compared to fucking pineapple juice shreddies.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: Do you think they buttered the weetabix first? I had a mate when I was younger whose dad would butter weetabix. 23 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said: A mate of mine does this. He's also just said he'd try the beans thing, sick bastard. 15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I concur my dad would butter, and put marmite on Weetabix It's something Andy Dawson from Athletico Mince lauds, so we know it's awful.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 And I thought slicing bananas onto oatcakes for breakfast was mad, Jesus wept
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: My ex wife used to make slimming world cakes from a combination of mashed weetabix and muller lights and sweetener. It always just tasted like mushed weetabix, yoghurt and sweetener. I’ve heard the fruit juice on cereal quite a bit, even coffee on porridge which actually sounds normal compared to fucking pineapple juice shreddies. I'd rather have pineapple on Shreddies than Krave. If I had a gun to my head and no alternative.
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 Maybe it's an older generation thing. My Nana used to burn toast black as a crisp, let it go cold and then eat it with butter. My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 11 minutes ago, FelatioLips said: Maybe it's an older generation thing. My Nana used to burn toast black as a crisp, let it go cold and then eat it with butter. My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes. DA PHUQ How the hell did she not get food poisoning?! Mentioned this one a few years ago, but, since finding out my great-grandma used to be old school and have just salt on porridge, my dad, being foreign and all that, has chilli sauce on his.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 2 hours ago, FelatioLips said: My Gran used to eat raw sausages but stopped when she got diabetes. 2 hours ago, Carbomb said: DA PHUQ How the hell did she not get food poisoning?! probably because of the lack of actual raw meat in them. Isn't it like 70% rusk or something? Anyway, my mate sent me this abomination last night. His new trick is to crack a raw egg in his beans so they cook together. He then stuck a tin of mackerel on top of it. He's a scouser.
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 25 minutes ago, Carbomb said: DA PHUQ How the hell did she not get food poisoning?! I have no idea but went to look and it used to be apparently very common. Though does cause worms. https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3543653/eating-raw-sausages/p2
Joe Blog Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: This is the worst thing I have ever seen on the internet. Your friend is a disgusting pig and should be banned from eating anything ever again.
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 I've never seen a thread start so badly and get worse so fast. Even for this place that's rotten.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 I know that it will all cook through and probably actually taste alright in the end, but the sight of that raw egg yolk mixing into the beans is making my stomach turn.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 The egg in the beans isn't the bad bit, that's just like a pog's Shakshuka. Fucking manky tinned mackerel on top though is making me boke.
Paid Members FLips Posted February 9, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2021 Yeah I have no issues with the egg and beans (even if I would cook the eggs before eating) but that mackerel is a crime.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 9, 2021 Moderators Posted February 9, 2021 3 hours ago, FelatioLips said: I have no idea but went to look and it used to be apparently very common. Though does cause worms. https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3543653/eating-raw-sausages/p2 My mother does it and my Taid used to.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.