Paid Members Dead Mike Posted February 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 13, 2021 54 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: @DEFI usually have 2 crumpets for my supper, either buttered or one with a daorylea triangle and the other with peanut butter.
Hugh Thesz Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 I should out myself here. I love steak, particularly rare or blue. If the sauces are offered I enjoy pepper, bernaise and thousand island dressing. In small amounts I swear it is amazing.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 14, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted February 14, 2021 For fuck's sake.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2021 17 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said: I should out myself here. I love steak, particularly rare or blue. If the sauces are offered I enjoy pepper, bernaise and thousand island dressing. In small amounts I swear it is amazing. Sauce on Steak is a crime unless you eat it cremated. I once sat in disgust at an expensive Las Vegas steakhouse where someone on my table asked for peppercorn sauce for their $75 Fillet Steak.
Hugh Thesz Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Sauce on Steak is a crime unless you eat it cremated. I once sat in disgust at an expensive Las Vegas steakhouse where someone on my table asked for peppercorn sauce for their $75 Fillet Steak. See your point but I love sauce in small amounts, as in I use very little of what is given as the flavour of the steak should do.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 Beans are the most overrated food in England. Every dish involving beans is made better by simply removing them.
Paid Members stumobir Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 If you’re eating Heinz beans then the above is true. If you’re eating Branston beans and still agree then GTFO.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 There's nothing wrong with Heinz beans, they just aren't above the competition anymore. Even in the pre-Branston era I preferred HP beans.
Members SuperBacon Posted February 15, 2021 Members Posted February 15, 2021 5 hours ago, Accident Prone said: Beans are the most overrated food in England. Every dish involving beans is made better by simply removing them. So plain toast is better than beans on toast?
Keith Houchen Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 1 minute ago, SuperBacon said: So plain toast is better than beans on toast? Yep. But then I have dry toast as I hate anything on my toast.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted February 15, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2021 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: So plain toast is better than beans on toast? Buttered toast is better than beans on buttered toast. Do people actually eat beans on dry toast? 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Yep. But then I have dry toast as I hate anything on my toast.
wordsfromlee Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: Oh fuck off. “IYA PEEPOL!”
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 15, 2021 Moderators Posted February 15, 2021 Gets a ten from me and a thumbs up from Lucky Lee.
Mr_Danger Posted February 15, 2021 Posted February 15, 2021 Even Lee struggle to put a brave face on that one as he crunches his way through his burnt pasta.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.