The Lowest of the Low

Devon Malcolm

My brother lived in Australia for a while. Met his now girlfriend there and was living with her and her parents for a period. Her father - a sweet, lovely, innocent minded fellow had a general health check up and was informed he needed to up his Vitamin C intake. He asked how he should go about doing that and was met with the basic response of adding some orange juice to his breakfast each morning.

From that point on he began having orange juice with his weetabix every morning. Poured into the bowel. Instead of milk. 😐

Edit - Read the first few posts and was instantly reminded of this and felt the need to share, thinking nobody else could have encountered such madness. Just seen what @HarmonicGeneratorpost...

Edited by GeronimoJacksBeard

• Paid Members
On 2/9/2021 at 12:10 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

Do you think they buttered the weetabix first? I had a mate when I was younger whose dad would butter weetabix. 

As they used to do in my hospital stay. Stick in milk for some reason too. So it looked really odd.

• Paid Members

This just popped up in my facebook feed. Not quite as wrong maybe but I'm still not comfortable with it.

FB_IMG_1613163845962.jpg

• Paid Members

I'd do the cheese on the crumpets, and then pour the beans over, but only if I was out of bread.

Mind you, who doesn't like a bit of cheese on, eh?

• Paid Members

This is intriguing. The idea of beans near a crumpet seems utterly bizarre to me. I must be very vanilla in crumpet consumption. It always struck me as a butter, cheese or syrup choice (ok marmite I guess). Are there other go to options I'm oblivious to? I still think beans can fuck off but are there others?