Did that really happen?

tiger_rick

After seeing mention in another thread of Nakamura Vs Styles at Mania I went to have a look back at what ppvs they had rematches at and found I had no recollection of most of the feuds or ppv matches. Notable ones included Rollins/Ziggler main eventing extremem rules and the first Saudi show having a ladder match. 2018 was a busy time between Mania and Summer slam for me so it's not surprising I didn't pay much attention but I was shocked to realise I had no idea at all.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I’d completely forgot until earlier that Awesome Kong was briefly in WWE. 

Didn't she eliminate Michael Cole in a Rumble as well, in further keeping with this thread?

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Yep - in her only WWE match.

Now that has blown my mind!

The whole Kong thing in WWE was ultra weird; Massive debut, became pregnant and, if i remember correctly, she lost the baby but told everyone in WWE the baby was 'alive' (I can't think of a better way to phase that), made that Rumble return (and booked like a big deal again) then WWE found out the true story about the birth of her baby and decided she wasn't mentaly stable and fired her.

I was reading today about the time Titus O’Neill got a 90 day suspension for grabbing Vince back after Daniel Bryan’s retirement party.

Like, I totally believe Vince’s reaction. Textbook alpha weirdo. But imagine grabbing Vince on live TV and pulling him back, all because you wanted ‘ladies first’ and to let Steph leave?

Vince isn’t your child. It’s his company. If he wants to go first because... well, for whatever fucking reason he wants... just let him go.

I bet Vince broke a rib laughing when Titus fell under the canvas in Saudi.

Such a mad thing to do.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
15 hours ago, Version1.0 said:

Kid Nash and Dallas (Lance Archer) win the TNA Tag Titles from Low Ki and Christopher Daniels 17 years ago! 

https://youtu.be/byeBsfQ7IJU

I know Big Sexy was technically in the X Division, but I didn't know things had gone that far