Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 5 Paid Members Posted February 5 I just don't want them to ever start itemising what you're buying because my mental health can't cope with finding how much I've spent on Awesome Oinks the last two years. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 5 Paid Members Posted February 5 Sainsbury's once told me I was the number one buyer of chocolate cornflake clusters in my local shop. That was a wake up call. I don't think I bought any since, so I think they might have stopped doing shit like that. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 5 Members Posted February 5 15 minutes ago, gmoney said: Sainsbury's once told me I was the number one buyer of chocolate cornflake clusters in my local shop. That was a wake up call. I don't think I bought any since, so I think they might have stopped doing shit like that. I reckon I'll be getting a similar one about their coffee mousse. The other day I bought 10! Quote
deathrey Posted February 5 Posted February 5 31 minutes ago, gmoney said: Sainsbury's once told me I was the number one buyer of chocolate cornflake clusters in my local shop. That was a wake up call. I don't think I bought any since, so I think they might have stopped doing shit like that. In that same vein, my local Sainsbury told me I was the number 1 buyer of Pizza Express Margherita pizza in my town. The one guaranteed thing both my kids will eat without kicking up a fuss so I buy A LOT of them. Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted February 5 Posted February 5 1 hour ago, deathrey said: In that same vein, my local Sainsbury told me I was the number 1 buyer of Pizza Express Margherita pizza in my town. The one guaranteed thing both my kids will eat without kicking up a fuss so I buy A LOT of them. Very similar to me, I was number one for Chicago Town mini meat feast pizzas, they're just very convenient! Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 5 Paid Members Posted February 5 2 hours ago, deathrey said: In that same vein, my local Sainsbury told me I was the number 1 buyer of Pizza Express Margherita pizza in my town. The one guaranteed thing both my kids will eat without kicking up a fuss so I buy A LOT of them. As supermarket pizzas go, they're really good. Good size too so a fat bastard like me doesn't clock up 1500 calories on a pizza. The little Sainsbury's will often have them or the dough balls with a yellow sticker on and that is always going in our freezer, if it lasts that long. Quote
Browser Brady Posted February 6 Posted February 6 When rain water gets into the lid of your coffee cup. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 6 Members Posted February 6 17 minutes ago, Browser Brady said: When rain water gets into the lid of your coffee cup. Adds to the volume, stop complaining! Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted February 6 Paid Members Posted February 6 When I visit my ma she leaves iplayer on after watching Eastenders and it does a sort of Smart TV screen saver thing plugging other shows. Every so often this fucking monstrosity appears in 60 inch 4k: Horrifying. Quote
Tamura Posted February 6 Posted February 6 Please put that odious cunt in spoiler tags, I hate seeing his punchable face in trailers between pretty much every single show on the BBC. People exiting shops that get to the doorway before stopping randomly in the middle of the doorway blocking entry and exit while deciding where they are going next. Get out of the fucking way. Quote
Rossman Posted February 6 Posted February 6 When I'm in Aldi doing a big shop and unloading to use the main tills. You always get someone behind you trying to hold 2 or 3 items whilst waiting. You can be nice and let them go in front. Or be a shithouse and make them wait. Tonight, I told a fella who was standing behind me, sheepishly. You can just use the self service tills over there. He told me "they don't work for me." Alright Hulkster you can go in front of me. 2 berks holding a 12 pack of Stella were next, scanning up and down the tills to see which ones the quickest to use. In the end, they went to self service. Age verification appeared, no employee came to verify them. So they scuttled to my till. Ok off you go in front of me. You clearly need to drink that Belgian shit-piss of a beer very fast. The worst is a Lidl near me and it has no self service. But it does have a One Stop next door. People come in and buy one thing as it's cheaper. Then huff & puff because they have to wait at the tills and you don't let them cut ahead. If you want convenience go to the convenience store next door. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 6 Members Posted February 6 42 minutes ago, JLM said: When I visit my ma she leaves iplayer on after watching Eastenders and it does a sort of Smart TV screen saver thing plugging other shows. Every so often this fucking monstrosity appears in 60 inch 4k: Horrifying. I don't mind McIntyre but that really is an image you can hear isn't it? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 6 Paid Members Posted February 6 Today’s top point scorer in “the hundreds of things that seem to exist only to defeat me” - jackets with those double zips. Can’t. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 6 Members Posted February 6 6 minutes ago, air_raid said: Today’s top point scorer in “the hundreds of things that seem to exist only to defeat me” - jackets with those double zips. Can’t. Is this an item of clothing you willingly bought? If so, you're making your own annoyances! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 6 Paid Members Posted February 6 38 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I don't mind McIntyre Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.