General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The last couple of pages of that thread have shown how much worse it could have been in here.

It could have been their Australia but they turned it in to their Hooligan Island.

Edited by Mr_Danger

I had to stop listening when she used Miralles doing a number on Suarez as an example of Everton’s form for shithouse tackles. Fucking Suarez!

It was a clumsy irresponsible challenge, probably nowhere near malicious given he’s just a shit rash goalie who probably would have missed the player if he had targeted him for that that kind of treatment. It’ll happen again in a week or so. It’s football. Massive shame for Virgil though, one of Kloppo’s nicest best boys and at 29 you wonder how he comes back from a bad injury.

You know that old adage, where if you purposely make a shit cup of tea then people will stop asking you to make them? I reckon that's what they're doing with VAR. 

People were screaming out for video assistance, but I think they're purposely fucking it up just so they can scrap it and have people stop banging on about it. It hasn't improved at all from last season. If anything, it's worse. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

You know that old adage, where if you purposely make a shit cup of tea then people will stop asking you to make them? I reckon that's what they're doing with VAR. 

People were screaming out for video assistance, but I think they're purposely fucking it up just so they can scrap it and have people stop banging on about it. It hasn't improved at all from last season. If anything, it's worse. 

I'm still puzzled by that penalty Rashford got on Saturday. Was I the only one who saw no contact there? Yet there were no complaints. Bizarre.

I am in favour of VAR but it's like they just threw it into the system and nobody was trained on how to use it or interpret it properly. But I'm personally enjoying all the chaos it's caused, it's precisely what this league needed to be somewhat entertaining.

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm still puzzled by that penalty Rashford got on Saturday. Was I the only one who saw no contact there? Yet there were no complaints. Bizarre.

I am in favour of VAR but it's like they just threw it into the system and nobody was trained on how to use it or interpret it properly. But I'm personally enjoying all the chaos it's caused, it's precisely what this league needed to be somewhat entertaining.

There seems to be VAR controversy in almost every game. 

I long for the days of taking 5 minutes and multiple zoomed angles to determine if someone's elbow was offside.