General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed watching Everton so far this season. Great manager has them playing really well. Their fans though. So bitter, it's unreal. 

Funny that everyone is wondering why Pickford wasn't sent of for that appalling challenge and why Mane's sleeve was offside but yet Liverpool asking for clarity is somehow ludicrous. 

Everton's second goal was tremendous, by the way. Great move from back to front and a classic piece of centre forward play, pulling onto the little full back and then towering above him.

No fans PL era continues to be mental. Goals and gaffes galore. 

6 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

You really are tedious in this thread, aren't you. Just the very sad epitome of the blinkered football fan. Grow up.

I’m not blinkered at all mate, for the first time in a long time I’m finally enjoying seeing an Everton team playing well. I just think there’s been a massively over the top reaction by the neighbors to what happened yesterday is all

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

It's also been a great day to be a Celtic fan. 

Absolutely spineless performance from the players. It's getting clearer that it was the crowds that really were making us stronger over the years than other clubs walking into the biggest stadium a lot of them will play in. 

No atmosphere or crowd to get on their back and half of them treated it like a day out. Covid withdrawals or not to not have a single shot on target all game is criminal. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I’m not blinkered at all mate, for the first time in a long time I’m finally enjoying seeing an Everton team playing well. I just think there’s been a massively over the top reaction by the neighbors to what happened yesterday is all

As a West Ham fan, so neutral I’ll say Everton have been playing well. But That off-side was bollocks and Pickford should have had a straight red so I can see why they are pissed off and rightfully so

You're talking some amount of shite. The UKFF has never been a Liverpool stronghold, and few big clubs take as much of a good natured ribbing in these threads. 

I agree but two of them are acting like little kids. Yes it should have been a sending off, yes it was a harsh offside but it is what it is. No point going mental when, Villa performance aside they’ve been amazing and will walk the league again this season. 

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I agree but two of them are acting like little kids. Yes it should have been a sending off, yes it was a harsh offside but it is what it is.

Thanks for that, Joe Pesci.

I wonder what the club does in January. We sure as shit can’t replace him and we’re never looking at short term solutions. I wonder if they try to accelerate with one of the long term targets like Ben White or do they just find the most affordable mobile aerially dominant defender available. Wonder what Steven Caulker is up to.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

I see that making this thread Arsenal and Spurs free hasn't helped it to improve much. 

The last couple of pages of that thread have shown how much worse it could have been in here.