Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

Otto Dem Wanz

12 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I just looked it up out of curiosity; the screen they're showing Paw Patrol in has reclining seats. Booking the best possible seats for an adult and two children would come to £28, including the booking fee (which is £2.85, though the post makes it sound like this was where they were getting fleeced).

Means they spent in excess of £40 on sweets for two kids. Don't think you can really blame the ODEAN for that one. 

Try joining this Fb group

https://www.facebook.com/Customer.Service.Disasters/

It's a gold mine of idiots and entitlement 

10 hours ago, Chris B said:

To be fair, we don't eat curry in the right way anyway. A colleague of mine who visited from India came out with us to a restaurant and was mildly disgusted by forks - "I just keep thinking about how many people have had this in their mouth already". When I visited over there, seeing how naturally and cleanly people ate with their hands was really cool. I felt like Bart and Homer eating spaghetti when I tried it.

Depends on the region of India too. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Why not use chopsticks when they go for a ruby? The food is the same consistency as Chinese. Inconsistent appropriating wankers. 

Why don’t you take issue with the restaurant who put chopsticks on the table in place of cutlery? Or am I supposed to scoop the ramen out with my hand? 

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Why don’t you take issue with the restaurant who put chopsticks on the table in place of cutlery? Or am I supposed to scoop the ramen out with my hand? 

Just use bread and butter to mop up your Super Noodles like everyone else (only on this forum).

Edited by Mr_Danger

7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You could always ask them for cutlery like a normal person. 

10 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Where are you eating that doesnt give you a spoon for your ramen?!

12 hours ago, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

Depends on the region of India too. 

The hypocrisy of this always makes me laugh. Gujrati's eat everything including rice with their hands, Punjabi's think Gujrati's are gross because they eat everything except rice with their hands. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

"(this is real and official)"

dmP96Ga.png

Funnily enough I reported that competition earlier today as my dad shared the post. Reported the spam links to Facebook, Facebook reply back with, “Nah, it’s fine. We’ve taken no action.”

The original post was mind-boggling. Something about owners not picking it up, so to stop the campers going in the bin… Yeah, because that’s what you do with unsold vehicles. Just chuck ‘em in a bin.

• Paid Members
On 8/20/2021 at 3:16 PM, deathrey said:

The hypocrisy of this always makes me laugh. Gujrati's eat everything including rice with their hands, Punjabi's think Gujrati's are gross because they eat everything except rice with their hands. 

Eating rice with your hands is a real skill. I'm always amazed at how my gujrati friends manage it so deftly. Sadly its a bit of a dying art as the younger generations aren't really carrying it on. Gujrati chapatis/rotli are amazing. Very thin and soft. I can't stop eating them,whenever l have the opportunity. I could easily eat ten. Especially if they're hot and buttery right off of the skillet. Conversely I'd struggle to eat more than two punjabi rotis.