Paid Members gmoney Posted June 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2025 1 minute ago, TheBurningRed said: Started the second season yesterday and you’re right about the third episode if it’s the Hide contents Sully as a baby sequence It floored me. The whole episode from that point on just built and built to something absolutely incredible. Haven't felt like that watching a comedy since maybe Brass Eye. Spoiler The baby stuff, the dad on stilts, the whole thing with the Evanesance song, the therapy stuff. It was so, so good. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 9, 2025 Posted June 9, 2025 Weird. Literally came on to post about that episode of The Rehearsal that I just watched last night. I've never been so amazed and/or disgusted in my life at something. I was starting to think someone had spiked my tea or something. I can't stop thinking about it. Never in a million years of watching the show would I have expected that. He's a batshit crazy genius. I can't wait to see where the rest of the show goes because at this point it feels like anything is possible. I shouldn't be that surprised considering what happened with The Curse but still. Just absolute madness. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 Murderbot, I'm only one episode in but it's a solid and pretty funny start to this Sci-Fi comedy. It's very silly but also a really novel take on the whole "robot is sentient, breaks limiters and goes rogue" type of thing. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 11, 2025 Posted June 11, 2025 I don't have words for the S2 finale of The Rehearsal. Just.. yeah. Wow. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted June 11, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2025 15 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I don't have words for the S2 finale of The Rehearsal. Just.. yeah. Wow. I have words Spoiler Miracle Over The Mojave Quote
Paid Members Weezenal Posted June 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 12, 2025 My prediction if he does another rehearsal will be a rehearsal of a soldier killing someone, and then Nathan kills someone for real. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted June 12, 2025 Posted June 12, 2025 1 hour ago, Weezenal said: My prediction if he does another rehearsal will be a rehearsal of a soldier killing someone, and then Nathan kills someone for real. I personally am hoping the gambling stuff was a tease for him doing something about casinos. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted June 12, 2025 Posted June 12, 2025 22 hours ago, Merzbow said: Murderbot, I'm only one episode in but it's a solid and pretty funny start to this Sci-Fi comedy. It's very silly but also a really novel take on the whole "robot is sentient, breaks limiters and goes rogue" type of thing. Sadly I don't have Apple TV but will take the opportunity to say that I cannot recommend the books by Martha Wells enough. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted June 12, 2025 Posted June 12, 2025 Dept. Q - Another detective drama adapted from some Scandi noir, but unlike the million and one other forgettable cop dramas that came off the back of the popularity of Line of Duty and Happy Valley, this one is decent. A really good storyline with some great twists and turns and some brilliant characters. There is one scene in the final act of the last episode though that has some of the worst green screen I've ever seen and it nearly ruined the entire show for me. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2025 Stath Let's Flats. Was a bit apprehensive about this as I saw a few people on here didn't think this was any good, but so far I really like it. It's very silly and charming. "Oh my gilly goodness!" Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 13, 2025 Members Posted June 13, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, gmoney said: Stath Let's Flats. Was a bit apprehensive about this as I saw a few people on here didn't think this was any good, but so far I really like it. It's very silly and charming. "Oh my gilly goodness!" You liked it? That means the world and his wife to me. Edit: @gmoney for when you finish it, or somewhere between series 2 and 3 I think, for me the funniest Stath related content they've ever done. Edited June 13, 2025 by SuperBacon DOES IT REMIND YOU OF BEING IN PE HELEN???? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 15, 2025 Members Posted June 15, 2025 As a massive Fielder fanboy, I am so glad I avoided pretty much every single detail on series 2 of The Rehearsal until I saw it. Masterful television, and while he made it much bigger in scale, it never lost that very personal touch that Nathan does so well. The absurdity of it all was obviously very funny, but my biggest laugh out loud moment was his face in the Congress rehearsal when he told people that they could laugh louder at the "joke" For some reason his face after everyone had laughed the second time got me big. Very much would love a Summit Ice jacket. Deny nothing. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted June 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 20, 2025 Pushers. Rosie Jones new sitcom. If you find her funny, you'll probably enjoy it. If not, you won't. Its OK. Kept me entertained enough. On a very different note, I finally watched Sons on Anarchy, loved it. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 20, 2025 OK, Stath Let's Flats turns to arse in the third series. Couple of funny lines, but Stath and Sophie have forgotten how to play their characters and it's much more forced. The last ep was quite sweet though. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 20, 2025 Members Posted June 20, 2025 28 minutes ago, gmoney said: OK, Stath Let's Flats turns to arse in the third series. Couple of funny lines, but Stath and Sophie have forgotten how to play their characters and it's much more forced. The last ep was quite sweet though. But it's fine. I do absolutely love the song Vasos sings in the last epsiode. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.