• Paid Members

Tim is a bit of a knob at times but pales in comparison to his US counterpart who is a massive cunt.

Still my favourite sitcom of all time. "I like blacks" is one of the greatest line deliveries of all time from a character who I don't think had ever spoke previously.

16 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

If I'm a fictional character, I'd love to have a chat with whoever is writing my scripts! 

spacer.png

“Punkstep! I need you to take me to the exotic crisps and pop shop, come on!”

• Paid Members

I watched Taskmaster being filmed earlier this week. I think it will be a great lineup now that I’ve seen an episode, but I’ll confess to only knowing two of them when the recording started!

Just to whet your appetite the house (and presumably season overall) has its own theme which I think is the first time they’ve done that. And the team task in the episode I watched was…

(minor spoilers detailing a specific task)

Spoiler

a pub quiz where they have to cheat as many times as possible without getting caught, sooooo funny

Other things to mention - The set is ridiculously small. I was shocked, it looks pretty big on TV but man it’s tiny. TV magic was in full flow - at the end of the show Greg Davies and Alex redid loads of their lines, speaking to empty chairs as the contestants had already left the studio. Oh and Greg has lost a load of weight

It was a really good (and free!) trip out if you want to try and get tickets yourself

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Binged through The 8 Show on Netflix yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it.

Its a cross between Big Brother and Squid Game, the actors play their roles extremely well and I could see myself rewatching it again.

Thanks for alerting me to this, it sounds like absolutely something me and 17yo will like.