The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

5 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Surely they’re switching him out for Rhea by the time the match happens? Unless his  tribute to HBK’s selling at Summerslam ‘05 last weekend has gotten him in their good books?

I imagine it'll be Mcintyre that takes his spot in the match surely.

Whilst seeing Rhea in the Match would certainly be something different I couldn't see how it would ever work.

And Rhea already has a match at Survivor Series 

It's got to be Drew, don't think he officially joins JD but a one night team up works

• Paid Members

I'd still love to see Punk back in WWE & it would be a massive deal merch wise for them. Would be enjoyable seeing him having to grin and bear it and work for HHH too. Would be a big bridge for WWE to mend though. I only listened to the 2 Cabana pods recently, & Punk slagging off nearly every facet of WWE, bragging about beating them in court and publically suggesting HHH uses roids isn't a great foundation to start from. But, I suppose if Ventura, Warrior & Bret eventually made their way back, Punk returning can't be totally ruled out. I'd doubt he'd get the Lesnar type deal he'd demand though.

5 minutes ago, DCW said:

I'd still love to see Punk back in WWE & it would be a massive deal merch wise for them. Would be enjoyable seeing him having to grin and bear it and work for HHH too. Would be a big bridge for WWE to mend though. I only listened to the 2 Cabana pods recently, & Punk slagging off nearly every facet of WWE, bragging about beating them in court and publically suggesting HHH uses roids isn't a great foundation to start from. But, I suppose if Ventura, Warrior & Bret eventually made their way back, Punk returning can't be totally ruled out. I'd doubt he'd get the Lesnar type deal he'd demand though.

Steiner accused him of roids too. He came back too. Doubt he's returning tho. 

Edited by TheScarlettChad

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

He IS a good wrestler. A good wrestler who can't pull together a decent character ever.

It's purely my opinion, and I know others will disagree, but being a decent character is part of being a good wrestler in my book. 

7 hours ago, Vamp said:

It's purely my opinion, and I know others will disagree, but being a decent character is part of being a good wrestler in my book. 

As you say, it's very much down to personal opinion and enjoyment. I don't think it changes the fact he's a good wrestler. It's just everyone enjoys different styles. A lot of indy stuff isn't character driven and just has guys putting on matches and that style works for a lot of people. Arguably he's taken that to the next level and I don't feel he would have had the success he has over the years if he wasn't a good wrestler. Or the support he had from guys like HHH and Dusty. They obviously thought he was a good wrestler.

Is he a great wrestler? Now that's a whole other thing. Being so one dimensional with relying on the in-ring performances and not being able to develop a strong character for people to really invest in certainly holds him back in comparison to the greats over the years.