The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I forgot to give them credit for lasting one whole show with the draft split in place. Of course it’s disregarded for the Womens Tag Titles this Friday. What was the point?

Natalya making the 'save'...in high heels... so it took an age and all the time Dana Brooke was still in the submission. This looked incredibly stupid, if she was making the 'save' she should be running down there, Kayfabe Dana should turn round to Natalya and say "Took your time...mate".

• Paid Members

The guys delusional, has been for months playing up the positivity gimmick and pissing people off. He wasn't picked, but is still pushing the positivity stuff and now he's on a two match winning streak and proclaiming himself the 'greatest free agent of all time' which Graves also called him on Comms. It's clearly a gimmick and storyline that he wasn't drafted, otherwise he wouldn't be beating Otisé who himself, is in the middle of a storyline. 

I'm not saying it's great, but there is a storyline there other than 'guy goes undrafted then beats someone'. I'm happy to let it play out. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, theringmaster said:

Natalya making the 'save'...in high heels... so it took an age and all the time Dana Brooke was still in the submission. This looked incredibly stupid, if she was making the 'save' she should be running down there, Kayfabe Dana should turn round to Natalya and say "Took your time...mate".

Excellent point. Very daft move. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

So they reunited The Way and left out the best thing from their time in NXT. Good luck guys

P.S I wasn't the only that liked Austin Theory's time in The Way as Indi's idiot brother right? 

I think they hinted at it at the end when they were disagreeing about someone coming back. I’m guessing they’ll tease this for an upcoming PPV now they are on different shows. 

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Aren't the titles for both brands?

40 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Yes and always have been.

The video of them being drafted is titled “Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez bring the tag title to Raw” and Corey specifically mentions on commentary that they get to defend their belts on Raw.

They never said at any point the Womens tag titles were exempt from the draft in terms of where they can be defended and very much commented otherwise based on the above.

56 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I think they hinted at it at the end when they were disagreeing about someone coming back. I’m guessing they’ll tease this for an upcoming PPV now they are on different shows. 

The hints weren’t for Theory, they’re for Ciampa as shown by Candace’s hesitation compared to Johnny’s excitement