DavidB6937 Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Anywhere good to buy a PS Plus sub? Or is it the same price everywhere? Can't be doing faffing around with other country accounts etc. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 55 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Anywhere good to buy a PS Plus sub? Or is it the same price everywhere? Can't be doing faffing around with other country accounts etc. https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1073-buy-game-playstation-playstation-plus-365-days-subscription-united-kingdom/?currency=GBP&gclid=Cj0KCQiA962BBhCzARIsAIpWEL1DA7lZURyuDZzpX6bq2uRGzljHdKwxLQhpxfGstQbUB5RRDp4fZWEaApRXEALw_wcB Probably the cheapest you’ll find without the faffing. Quote
Merzbow Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Yeah I was going to say Instant Gaming, too. I've never had an issue myself but many have with them asking for things like photo ID or claiming your purchase is fraudulent. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Thanks guys - had seen a few places I hadn't heard of before so wasn't too sure, and that was one of them. Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 Trying to get into ghost of tsushima, its really suffering as the last two games ive played where GOW and Last of us 2 which had amazing stories. Right now im just running around killing lots of people with no real stakes. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 (edited) 15 hours ago, Merzbow said: Yeah I was going to say Instant Gaming, too. I've never had an issue myself but many have with them asking for things like photo ID or claiming your purchase is fraudulent. Yeah I had to upload a photo on my second purchase. I think they’re just cautious as opposed to stealing your info. I let my 7 year old daughter have a go on Bloodborne yesterday as she loves horror and keeps pestering to play it. She got from the Hemwick Charnel lamp to the Hemwick Crossing (via shortcut). Pretty impressive. She looked a bit jittery and only wants to watch me play it now! I twatted Rom all over the shop (after about 20 attempts and some serious blood vial farming) and I’m on to the Amygdala boss fight which seems like it should be a breeze compared to Rom. The game keeps pushing me to my limit then pulling me back in, amazing game design. P.s fuck frenzy. Edited February 17, 2021 by Mr_Danger Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 Picked up The Outer Worlds as a Game With Gold last week. Struggled with the combat to start with, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I've lost count of the number of times a bullet/swing from my big pointy stick has whistled harnlessly through an enemy at point blank range because they were in the middle of a cowering animation and the game decided not to register any hits, though. It can be a touch frustrating. It's got a nice "bastard offspring of Fallout and Mass Effect" thing going on, though. Maybe at some point I'll review a game that's a touch more contemporary. I'm also still finding plenty to do in Hades as well, even though I've long since reached the credits. Quote
Steve Justice Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 6 hours ago, quote the raven said: Trying to get into ghost of tsushima, its really suffering as the last two games ive played where GOW and Last of us 2 which had amazing stories. Right now im just running around killing lots of people with no real stakes. It doesn't get any better. Except sometimes you have to chase a fox. Quote
Paid Members Nexus Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 I really enjoyed the Outer Worlds - I didn't think it went on too long as well, which is always an advantage. Plus some of the companions were fun. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 23 minutes ago, Nexus said: I really enjoyed the Outer Worlds - I didn't think it went on too long as well, which is always an advantage. Plus some of the companions were fun. Outer Worlds was great. Very excited for a sequel. It’s the sorta game Bethesda could make if they ever moved on from the Oblivion Engine. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 40 minutes ago, Nexus said: I really enjoyed the Outer Worlds - I didn't think it went on too long as well, which is always an advantage. Plus some of the companions were fun. Yeah, Parvati is a great character, with her insecurities etc. Quote
Paid Members quote the raven Posted February 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2021 53 minutes ago, Steve Justice said: It doesn't get any better. Except sometimes you have to chase a fox. O no. that sucks it got really good reviews to! Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 I just bought Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Edition for £3.19 on the PS Store. I always find myself giving up on MGS games half way through when I get stuck on a mission I can't do, but for this price, I don't mind. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 55 minutes ago, quote the raven said: O no. that sucks it got really good reviews to! How far in are you? I’d do at least the first act before giving up. It’s a super easy game to play and I really enjoyed it but if you haven’t caught on by the end of the first act I’d sack it off as it’s pretty much the same all the way through with differing environments. I really enjoyed the Mythic Quests on it if you’re looking to sink your teeth in to something on it. It’s also worth getting the better armour sets early as possible. Quote
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 There's a new Intellivision "console" coming out later this year. It appears to be a defibrillator that you can play mobile-quality games on. It must be some sort of shady tax write-off, surely. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.