WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

PS Plus games for June have Leaked.

God Of War, Naruto to Baruto: Shinobi Striker and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

I hear Nickelodeon All-star Brawl is pretty good, apart from the lack of character voices. 

Is it the God Of War colloquially referred to as "Dad Of Boy"? 

Really fancied a go of the old 360 game "Prototype" this evening. I checked the backwards compatibility list and was disappointed to see it wasn't on there, yet it's possible to download both Prototype games from the Xbox store for £20 each. So it exists and is available for purchase on the Series X, but I can't put the disc in and play it. Bugger paying £20 to download something that I already own a copy of. I don't think I've come across this situation before. Infuriating stuff.

• Paid Members

Excited for this, coming next Friday. Hopefully I've finally got my Until Dawn successor. All the modifiers and the director mode makes it seem pretty replayable/watchable.

My main goal is making sure Randy Hickey/Big Van Frankie makes it out okay. Although saying that, if I get the chance to screw him over badly I might instinctively snatch it accidentally, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. My favourite moment in their last game was me leaving someone to die and shouting "NO!" at my telly when they said "at least tell my son I love him". That's what it's all about.

• Paid Members

State of play looked pretty good. I'm fascinated about Stray. I hear good things about Resi 4 so might give that remake a look, but I can pick it up on XBox already? 

Street Fighter 6 looked good. I'm just watching Maximillian Dood analysing the trailer. I'm so glad it's on PS4. 

6 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

State of play looked pretty good. I'm fascinated about Stray. I hear good things about Resi 4 so might give that remake a look, but I can pick it up on XBox already? 

Street Fighter 6 looked good. I'm just watching Maximillian Dood analysing the trailer. I'm so glad it's on PS4. 

Resi 4 on Xbox is just the old version upscaled to 1080p, it's been ported to everything.

Got Doom Eternal for £9.95 from Amazon then was able to upgrade to the ps5 version. 

So far it's amazing, took me a bit to get used to how you get more ammo, armour and health. I died a hell of a lot to start with, but doom really does throw the kitchen sink at you with demons! 

Not a big fan of the climbing and platform section though.