WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I used to enjoy Actua Soccer 2 on the PC, and not just for the way Barry Davies used to excited scream "Siggi Jonsson" whenever I played as Iceland. 

6 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You may be joking but that was legit the last time I've enjoyed a football game. (Unless you count Mario strikers or whatever it was called on the wii, which was amazing).

Same here.

I loved diving. I'm not sure if that was in TIF or TIF2.

35 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

FIFA Road To World Cup 98 may be the peak PS1 footy game, it's mad that for such a cash in title they actually made it the most fun of the lot. And I hate to admit that.

Shout out to Adidas Power Soccer tho, that was an early fav.

What was mad about Road To The World Cup is that it played better than the actual World Cup one that came out 6 months later. 

ISS Deluxe on SNES was a lunch time favourite amongst us.

19 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I still have a soft spot for Virtua Striker, despite it being so limited. I think it's my arcade loving heart. Just give me a couple of buttons and the ability to lob a goal from the half way line.

Spent many hours trying to win that tournament in the arcade and trying to get goal of the day so your glory was there for the rest of the town to see. 

• Paid Members

Apparently the first Forza Horizon 5 expansion is coming in the next couple of months and is called Avelanche City. I imagine it'll be similar to Blizzard Mountain from FH3. 

Farming Sim 22 is downloaded. Skipped the tutorial and dived in. It’s fucking got seasons and shit like that. I quit the game because I was scared. Will try again today but do the tutorial. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Farming Sim 22 is downloaded. Skipped the tutorial and dived in. It’s fucking got seasons and shit like that. I quit the game because I was scared. Will try again today but do the tutorial. 

Steam engines are coming to TSW2. It comes out on the 31st of May, but if you're on an original XBox One I imagine it'll run like dog eggs.

11 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I've got it download too, going to see how much I can do before Sniper Elite 5 comes out and I go on a spree of shooting Nazis in the balls.