Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 30, 2020 Moderators Posted July 30, 2020 9 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said: I may have a video on my old laptop of this from ecw. If not @Guy Bifkin or @King Coconut may. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 31, 2020 Then Jerico from the 1989 UK sci-fi flop "Slipstream" with "Big Area (of Life)..." Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 31, 2020 Members Posted July 31, 2020 Billie Eilish-My Future* *Although it's just gone 8am, and it's been played 4 times already in this house so this may very well change. Quote
King Coconut Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 9 hours ago, PowerButchi said: I may have a video on my old laptop of this from ecw. If not @Guy Bifkin or @King Coconut may. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 31, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 31, 2020 For some reason, despite having heard it so many times before, the strings section just isn't leaving my head. Prince - Raspberry Beret Quote
Merzbow Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 2 hours ago, Magnum Milano said: JJ72 - Oxygen (2000) Hilary's making some great solo stuff right now. Quote
Magnum Milano Posted July 31, 2020 Posted July 31, 2020 Just now, Merzbow said: Hilary's making some great solo stuff right now. I was listening to some stuff last night on YouTube and JJ72 came up on the recommendations (there is an excellent version of Oxygen performed live on Top of the Pops that I contemplated posting but just opted the album version instead) so I checked out a bunch of stuff of theirs I've probably not listened to in about fifteen years. I had no idea that Hilary ended up leaving and they replaced her with another female bassist until doing some reading up on them either. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2020 18 hours ago, gmoney said: Good post. "Talking Heads" reminds me of being in the hospital for so long for some reason. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 1, 2020 Posted August 1, 2020 23 hours ago, Magnum Milano said: I was listening to some stuff last night on YouTube and JJ72 came up on the recommendations (there is an excellent version of Oxygen performed live on Top of the Pops that I contemplated posting but just opted the album version instead) so I checked out a bunch of stuff of theirs I've probably not listened to in about fifteen years. I had no idea that Hilary ended up leaving and they replaced her with another female bassist until doing some reading up on them either. I'd pretty much forgotten about them until I saw Hilary pop up in some Darkwave recommendation, a lot of her music is wildly different to her former band so took me a while to twig on that she used to be in them. And to keep the thread on topic: Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus: I carry the Sun Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 1, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted August 1, 2020 I'm a bit drunk and listening to the greatest song ever recorded and produced. It's over fifty years old and it's still ahead of its time. Fucking hell. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.