Paid Members gmoney Posted August 19, 2020 Author Paid Members Posted August 19, 2020 (edited) Not technically a one hit wonder, their previous single Don't Stop Wiggle Wiggle was also a number 1 in the UK, though hardly any other fucker remembers it. Edit: Looks like they had two other top ten hits as well, but I must confess these don't ring a bell. La La La Hey Hey reached number 7 and If You Wanna Party got to number 9. Edited August 19, 2020 by gmoney Quote
Rey_Piste Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 1 hour ago, gmoney said: Not technically a one hit wonder, their previous single Don't Stop Wiggle Wiggle was also a number 1 in the UK, though hardly any other fucker remembers it. I didn't remember Don't Stop Wiggle Wiggle getting to number 1. I am sure the only reason their singles sold so well was teenage boys wanting to hear dirty words. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 Don't Stop Wiggle Wiggle is the only song of theirs I remember. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted August 20, 2020 Moderators Posted August 20, 2020 This song bangs like fuck Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 (edited) On 8/19/2020 at 11:51 AM, Rey_Piste said: I didn't remember Don't Stop Wiggle Wiggle getting to number 1. I am sure the only reason their singles sold so well was teenage boys wanting to hear dirty words. Not forgetting this infamous soundtrack to a Dutch advert for an English language school. Edited August 21, 2020 by Carbomb Quote
Merzbow Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 Because I just bought the reissue Ive been waiting forever for. ' Quote
KingofSports Posted August 22, 2020 Posted August 22, 2020 Before any of that silly EU nonsense. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 26, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2020 Another one from the Derry Girls soundtrack: Alex Party - Don't Give Me Your Life Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.