All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)

gmoney

• Paid Members

Vangelis looking "badass" in this video for this. Cuts out when the brilliant chorus is going to kick in though..

Jon & Vangelis - "Friends of Mr. Cairo".

"Jon" is Jon Anderson from the band "Yes". Vangelis is of "Chariots of Fire", "Blade Runner" fame..

Edited by bAzTNM#1

^^ I bought the above on cassette single way back when.  Still might have it in the loft with a ton of sessions and live performances I recorded off the likes of John Peel, the Evening Session, Marc Radcliffe and so on.

I first new of Marijne from MTV and remember being surprised to find out that she was lead singer of this alt indie band.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

^^ I bought the above on cassette single way back when.  Still might have it in the loft with a ton of sessions and live performances I recorded off the likes of John Peel, the Evening Session, Marc Radcliffe and so on.

I first new of Marijne from MTV and remember being surprised to find out that she was lead singer of this alt indie band.

Had a massive crush on her from MTV and also didn't know she was Salad's lead singer until later on.