wordsfromlee Posted October 24, 2020 Posted October 24, 2020 Boards of Canada are just too good. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 24, 2020 Members Posted October 24, 2020 15 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: Boards of Canada are just too good. Music Has The Right To Children sits comfortably in my top ten albums of all time. I once listened to it stoned at about age 17 and became convinced the little kid that is talking on one of the tracks was trying to get in my house and kill me, but apart from that, I love it. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 24, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2020 I have nothing against Miley but that Heart of Glass cover is crap, don't get the fuss. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 27, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 27, 2020 Carpenter's new one is a banger. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 29, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2020 (edited) You have to not mind not understanding the lyrics (it’s Polish) but I love this song. Some of the production makes me think of the tracks that would play in scene transitions during the first act of 80s/early 90s films. It puts me in mind of Tarzan Boy for vibe but with a completely different melody, obviously. It’s become an ear worm that I catch myself humming often. If you like 80s style pop and aren’t one of those weirdos that only listen to male vocals, give it a whirl. Edited October 29, 2020 by air_raid Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 29, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2020 I only like the version with no snoop dogg. Quote
Paid Members Lenin Posted October 29, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2020 (edited) Air Raid's post inspired me to dig out my old bootleg Russian records from early 2000s St. Petersburg and this from Bi-2 still gets me going: Edgy, opportunities, the film franchise (Brat & Brat 2) and the best accompanying film sound track I've heard to this day (not just this one). This gig 6 or 7 years ago was also pretty awesome. Feels like 100 years ago. Edited October 29, 2020 by Suplex Sinner Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2020 Danny Elfman has a new song! He hasn't done anything like this for so long. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 30, 2020 Members Posted October 30, 2020 The best R&B song of all time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.