Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted August 10, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 10, 2020 The whole Audiotree session is fantastic, but this just trumps Roll the Bones as the best. Quote
ThumpSquids Posted August 11, 2020 Posted August 11, 2020 It’s the movie theme I find myself humming more than any other. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted August 13, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2020 New Go-Go's track ❤ Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 14, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted August 14, 2020 On 8/8/2020 at 8:54 AM, King Coconut said: While there has never been a band that comes close to the Beatles, I can name at least 10 Queen songs that are better than A Day in the fucking Life. ’I ordered chips and saveloy’ fits with ’I read the news today, oh boy’ if your anger stems from the difficult follow-up to Chippy Tea. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 18, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2020 On 8/15/2020 at 12:13 AM, Frankie Crisp said: ’I ordered chips and saveloy’ fits with ’I read the news today, oh boy’ if your anger stems from the difficult follow-up to Chippy Tea. The difficult second portion. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 18, 2020 Posted August 18, 2020 On 8/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said: VR Sex No NSFW music video? Quote
Rey_Piste Posted August 19, 2020 Posted August 19, 2020 (edited) I have had this song stuck in my head after a conversation about one hit wonders with a mate last night. Edited August 19, 2020 by Rey_Piste Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.