The Gaffer Posted August 7, 2020 Posted August 7, 2020 @Frankie Crisp The thing that never fails to amaze me about A Day In The Life is that it's only five minutes long. A little longer than your average pop song, sure, but in its Sgt Peppers psychedelia (no, they didn't need the drugs but yes, it's an acid album) it seems to cover so much ground that I always assume it's an eight minute long Stairway type deal. I guess Bohemian Rhapsody has that quality, too, but Queen are a joke shop moustache on the fab four's rock wall. Don't get me started on Tomorrow Never Knows qualifying for Eurovision length. This is mine for the night. My dad named me after him, I shit you not. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 8, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted August 8, 2020 And they weren’t even trying. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 6 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said: This is mine for the night. My dad named me after him, I shit you not. “Adamson was a Big Country member, and yes we do remember” Quote
King Coconut Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 9 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said: Queen are a joke shop moustache on the fab four's rock wall. While there has never been a band that comes close to the Beatles, I can name at least 10 Queen songs that are better than A Day in the fucking Life. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 3 hours ago, King Coconut said: I can name at least 10 Queen songs that are better than A Day in the fucking Life. Cool Cat and Body Language for starters. Quote
King Coconut Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Cool Cat and Body Language for starters. Make that 12! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.