Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted July 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2020 @Keith Houchen Incredible isn't it! I really liked Lover and thought Reputation was mostly good but Folklore is up there straight away with 1989 as a classic, and may even be better. I mean they're completely different albums but both are fucking amazing. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2020 Billy's best track Quote
MPDTT Posted July 25, 2020 Posted July 25, 2020 22 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Queen TayTay - cardigan. Dare I say it, lads, her new album is her Nebraska. 2020 was weird enough.....without thinking I'd have to declare my love for a Tay-Tay album. But what a departure from the pop trash of recent years - I liked the Red album, but this is fantastic - a mature album full of incredible song writing that is right up my street. She no longer has to sing about that "indie record much cooler than mine" - this is that record! My favourite track is Exile. Cardigan, This Is Me Trying, Betty are great also. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 27, 2020 Moderators Posted July 27, 2020 KPM Allstars live>>> life civilisation and everything. Quote
Magnum Milano Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 The Wedding Present - Swimming Pools, Movie Stars (1994) Quote
KingofSports Posted July 28, 2020 Posted July 28, 2020 (edited) Rare, live performance of "Novelty" by Joy Division from Middlesbrough Rock Garden. Ian Curtis meaning every word. Edited July 28, 2020 by KingofSports Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 30, 2020 The Flaming Lips - Race For The Prize Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.