Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 4, 2020 Moderators Posted July 4, 2020 Start is NSFW the sorts itself out. I love You Gregg Turkington Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 4, 2020 Moderators Posted July 4, 2020 Pure SFW. I love you Gregg Turkington Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 4, 2020 Members Posted July 4, 2020 6 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 4, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted July 4, 2020 It's what triggered the post! Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 6, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2020 (edited) Here is a cracker by Chicago - "Hard Habit to Break"... I love Peter Cetera (the singer). He pops up in a lot of duets in the 80s and also did the "Karate Kid 2" theme. Got that Ric Flair "Spartacus" hair in this video though. You can't get more camper than Earth Kitt & Bronski Beat (Jimmy Sommerville-less. New Singer). Here they are with "Cha Cha Heels". Edited July 6, 2020 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 9, 2020 Members Posted July 9, 2020 Sui Zhen-All I Really Want Sublime Alanis cover. Quote
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 9, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted July 9, 2020 Because your Facebook is like Fort Knox, understandably, @PowerButchi, this one is for you. Just after Clarence died and Jake took over. The first performance of this. The second greatest song of all time. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted July 9, 2020 Moderators Posted July 9, 2020 Just now, Frankie Crisp said: Because your Facebook is like Fort Knox, understandably, @PowerButchi, this one is for you. Just after Clarence died and Jake took over. The first performance of this. The second greatest song of all time. I take issue with that as its the greatest song of all time. But the feels Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.