Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I read that statement earlier and to me, it read more of a 'sorry I got caught' with the line about it being an 'isolated incident', 'being drunk' and his wife standing by him. I get the idea he went to WWE management and confessed in the hopes they would do the usual and spin the story, to which they just canned him. 

Some of the people defending him answers something I've long sought answers on; What kind of people offer their kids to the likes of Ian Watkins and voila, the replies to this tweet offered clarity on that.  It's like rape means nothing to them, just a minor fuck up.

The content of the statement was rather calculated especially the "I don't recollect what happened" line.

• You don't recollect what happened, but recollect enough to acknowledge your behaviour was inappropriate.
  • You're not sorry for what you've done, but you're sorry for the upset caused.
  • If you don't recollect things under the influence of drink, then how can you be so sure it was an isolated incident? Surely you wouldn't remember.
  • You 'proactively' sought out HR to take responsibility for your actions, the said actions you don't remember, I'm confused here? They said that this WOULD be a breach, not that this WAS a breach, but WOULD be a breach of your contract and thus led to your release. So for them to say would, wouldn't that mean you've enquired about this as a hypothetical scenario that could potentially happen rather than an admittance of guilt of a situation that did actually happen?

At no point does he actually admit to what he's done, he skims the surface with buzz words and bullshit PR jargon, but at no point admits guilt. What a cunt!

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

The way he portrayed himself as the good guy is sickening. “This isn’t about me, it’s about the brave women who spoke out”. Well shut the fuck up then. 

Keep speaking out girls, please do, especially about other people and then my name will disappear into a sea of names that most people will forget because I'm involved in a niche industry full of sycophant fans with hardly any national press or proper scrutiny, so yeah, carry on and I'll be back in no time!

"My behaviour was inappropriate, but I was drunk and don't recollect what happened."

Contradictory wanker. This is the most half arsed attempt at an apology. He may as well have finished this with "I'm now available to take bookings, please book me because I said sorry."

I get that I'm biased because I'm involved, but fuck that piece of shit and fuck any company that books him.

1 hour ago, LariatTom said:

"My behaviour was inappropriate, but I was drunk and don't recollect what happened."

Contradictory wanker. This is the most half arsed attempt at an apology. He may as well have finished this with "I'm now available to take bookings, please book me because I said sorry."

I get that I'm biased because I'm involved, but fuck that piece of shit and fuck any company that books him.

I doubt he'll be getting booked in wrestling at least.
He's done a bit of MMA so that may be possibility but I cant see him having a wrestling career in this country at least.

8 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Who is he? I've never seen him or heard of him before, I barely watch WWE anymore to be fair. 

Former Jack Gallagher of 205 live mostly 

Just now, LEGIT said:

Aw aye is it the same tit who appeared at a Royal Rumble with umbrella doing his best Dick Van Dyke

The very same . Came back earlier this year covered in tattoos and then went as soon as accusations raised that he’s saying he’s too drunk to deny