Lockdown Confessional

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

I’ve watched some absolute shite in lockdown and that’s saying something for me as my taste is generally questionable anyway. I did watch the whole Star Wars saga (with Rogue One but not Solo) and regretted eps 1-3 but I started so I finished. I think the worst was Drunk Parents though. I had to give myself a talking to after watching that.

The number of Amazon boxes I had to recycle  at the weekend was both shameful and impressive at the same time. My parents have been sending my brother, SIL and nephews boxes of biscuits and chocolates every 2 weeks since this started. I kept saying I didn’t want anything but last week they insisted so I got 8 bottles of Robinson’s crushed lime and mint cordial, 12 bottles of Robinson’s peach and raspberry cordial and one of those pub cards of Scampi Fries. I also got a box of Snyder’s Pretzel Pieces in 3 flavours (sent separately so 3 more Amazon boxes). These are like fucking crack though. I’ve made myself feel sick twice since they were delivered but they’re just so moreish!

I also need to stop buying solar lights for the garden as I’m on the flight path for both Stansted and Luton and there might be an accident sooner or later.

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

I've watched loads of episodes of South Park, Seinfeld, Curb, fucking Rising Damp, a season review of Everton from 1996-97 on Youtube, google searched Pob and the history behind that cunt and done a quiz with Jon Parkin on Kahoot.

Now I feel like that bloke at the end of that Twilight Zone episode who goes "it's not fair ... there was time now!" when his glasses break. Never had so much time on my hands and been so bored.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The day is great, thanks. Doctors followed by the Father Brown Mysteries. Although I suspect that watching them may qualify for this thread. 

Nowt wrong with that. Living with the folks was a steady diet of Homes Under The Hammer, Bargain Hunt, Doctors, Father Brown,  Antique Road Trip, Medical Detectives and Poirot. 

What a time to be alive 😂

I mentioned I've been watching it in the TV thread, and today I cried at an episode of Waffle the wonder dog. Not bawling your eyes out ugly crying, just a couple of manly tears. But still, wouldn't have happened pre lockdown.

• Moderators

Am I the only fucker who doesn't like Waffle the Wonder Dog? 

It's all about Do You Know. Get the kids primed and ready to enjoy How It's Made. In the past I've convinced my nephew How It's Made was Do You Know. 

Also, Maddie Moate is neat. 

Edited by PowerButchi