Lockdown Confessional

Frankie Crisp

1 hour ago, waters44 said:

A few weeks ago my four year old found a big frog in the corner of the garden. Thereā€™s no water anywhere near us so fuck knows where he came from

As a father and daughter bonding experience i thought we should help the frog, so I got a shovel, my little girl got her toy shovel,Ā and we spent the next 30Ā mins digging a really small pond in the border of the garden. We put a plastic sheet over it with bricks to keep it down and filled it with water, nothing special but it held the water ok.Ā 

I picked the frog up and immediately dropped it on itā€™s head on to the patio. I quickly picked it up again and it started peeing everywhere. It was like I was running around with a hose going off, no idea where all this pee was coming from.Ā I placed it down on the side of the pond and within thirty seconds my cat picked it up and ran off. To quote Alan Partridge the atmosphere turned rrrrrrrather sour and theĀ bonding exercise with my daughter turned into her blaming me for the slaughter of Frank the frog.Ā 

Sounds like it was a toad, in which case dumping into a pond would probably have killed it anyway.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

Watched all 22 episodes of Mortal Kombat: Conquest (popped huge for MENG! A little bit for Wrath) and got irrationally upset that it ended on a cliffhanger. Who's going to stop Shao Kahn?

Forgot Kristanna Loken was in it, as well.

43f.gif

Ā 

My pubes are at an absolutely farcical length rn. This is the life.

Ā 

• Paid Members
Just now, Undefeated Steak said:

Not sure where to post this but I think I've even outdone myself. The Transport Police bundled me into Aintree Hospital and I'll be here the next few days.Ā 

WTF?

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Not sure where to post this but I think I've even outdone myself. The Transport Police bundled me into Aintree Hospital and I'll be here the next few days.Ā 

Ā 

Without being clichĆ©d, I seriously hope you're ok - physically and mentally.Ā