Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted April 30, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted April 30, 2020 Some weirdo made a cake of him. “Slice of pensioner? Scalp, ear or chin?” This planet, honestly. Quote
Moderators neil Posted April 30, 2020 Moderators Posted April 30, 2020 It's disrespectful to eat that but disrespectful to refuse a slice Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2020 Poor guy. He hit the big time, now they all want a piece of him Quote
Moderators neil Posted April 30, 2020 Moderators Posted April 30, 2020 Next person who makes a pun gets a 2 week "quarantine" Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted April 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2020 (edited) I found out how to upset your local community Facebook group today. Someone suggested we should all sing Happy Birthday to Captain Tom after we stop clapping for the NHS and I questioned why. I suggested if you wanted to actually do something for him, stick £1 on his Just Giving with a happy birthday rather then singing. Now I am disrespecting the country or something.. Edited April 30, 2020 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I found out how to upset your local community Facebook group today. Someone suggested we should all sing Happy Birthday to Captain Tom after we stop clapping for the NHS and I questioned why. I suggested if you wanted to actually do something for him, stick £1 on his Just Giving with a happy birthday rather then singing. Now I am disrespecting the country or something.. The same reason that the woman who bangs her windows and yells to me that I'm awesome and I'm doing a great job whilst ignoring the fact she should have a revolving door on her house the amount of people I see coming and going from there does, to make herself feel better. Tom Moore is slightly more impressive though in all fairness. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 30, 2020 Members Posted April 30, 2020 33 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said: ???????????????????????? Quote
Max Power Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 He tweets remarkably often for a 100 year old chap too. Plus he's got a blue tick. Quote
Merzbow Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 (edited) 30 minutes ago, Max Power said: He tweets remarkably often for a 100 year old chap too. Plus he's got a blue tick. Is that what happens when you haven't used it in decades? The Russian PM, Mikhail Mishustin has tested positive. Edited April 30, 2020 by Merzbow Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2020 2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: Some weirdo made a cake of him. This is worse. You know it is. It really is. Quote
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2020 Someone has painted him a mural on a wall in our town apparently. I'm assuming it's the same chap who did the silhouettes of WW1 Tommy's with poppies on a couple of pubs but not the guy who did a Burberry cap wearing monkey in a jungle (I'll share a pic of that later) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-52477300/coronavirus-captain-tom-moore-graffiti-mural-in-tamworth Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2020 The comments on that Tweet are, as expected, gold Quote
Mr_Danger Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 21 minutes ago, Tommy! said: Someone has painted him a mural on a wall in our town apparently. I'm assuming it's the same chap who did the silhouettes of WW1 Tommy's with poppies on a couple of pubs but not the guy who did a Burberry cap wearing monkey in a jungle (I'll share a pic of that later) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-52477300/coronavirus-captain-tom-moore-graffiti-mural-in-tamworth Angry looking Jason Statham is doing the rounds here at the moment. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 1, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 1, 2020 (edited) So when Matt Hancock announces hitting his 100,000 daily tests target today, here's the scam: https://www.hsj.co.uk/quality-and-performance/revealed-how-government-changed-the-rules-to-hit-100000-tests-target/7027544.article TLDR: The total for tests carried out yesterday includes tests carried out yesterday, tests posted to people yesterday, and tests that people requested yesterday but haven't been posted out yet. Edited May 1, 2020 by JNLister Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.