Paid Members ElCece Posted May 2, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2020 26 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said: 21:58 I'm not proud to say it but Lindsey gave me a right stonk on there for some reason. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2020 Sometime this week the UK will have the second highest number of COVID-19 deaths in the world. Most people in the UK think the government is (and has been) doing a good job. We are screwed. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 3, 2020 Posted May 3, 2020 3 minutes ago, JNLister said: Sometime this week the UK will have the second highest number of COVID-19 deaths in the world. Most people in the UK think the government is (and has been) doing a good job. We are screwed. We’re screwed either way. One lot think the government are doing a good job, then there’s this lot Quote
Loki Posted May 3, 2020 Author Posted May 3, 2020 Same boat here @scratchdj. My 80 year old father in law takes the bus to Damas Gate to get his veg along with all the other 80 year old Lebanese in West London. I guess when you get to that age, you either think you’re immortal or you don’t care any more. Quote
Grecian Posted May 3, 2020 Posted May 3, 2020 It's not just the elderly. My sister decided to drive halfway across the country to collect her new puppy, then head to my 60+ year old parents to show it off. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 3, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2020 That's nothing, David is still mixing with other Motherwell supporters on the away bus. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2020 The time I most worry about is when they decide to reopen non-essential shops and I have to go back to work when I don’t feel safe to. I worry I will have to choose to either be forced back into work or lose my job. Quote
Joe Blog Posted May 4, 2020 Posted May 4, 2020 Talk of schools going back on the first of June seems to be picking up steam. I mean I cannot imagine a faster way to reach a second peak than for schools to reopen. Ireland seem to have a very good plan in place, hopefully Johnson and Co have a look at it and do likewise. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 4, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2020 7 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: Talk of schools going back on the first of June seems to be picking up steam. I mean I cannot imagine a faster way to reach a second peak than for schools to reopen. Ireland seem to have a very good plan in place, hopefully Johnson and Co have a look at it and do likewise. Will they bollocks. They'll eugenics a few more vulnerable people away, claim their calculations were wrong and do this all over again once the economy has had a little bit of a shot in the arm. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 4, 2020 Posted May 4, 2020 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: claim their calculations were wrong and do this all over again Nah. They’ll blame the dead for not following the guidelines that they laid out so very clearly. Quote
The Gaffer Posted May 4, 2020 Posted May 4, 2020 Dejan Lovern's more useless than you thought, as well. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted May 4, 2020 Posted May 4, 2020 4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Nah. They’ll blame the dead for not following the guidelines that they laid out so very clearly. The science was shit. Here's the new science. Quote
Otto Dem Wanz Posted May 5, 2020 Posted May 5, 2020 On 5/3/2020 at 6:24 PM, JNLister said: Sometime this week the UK will have the second highest number of COVID-19 deaths in the world. Most people in the UK think the government is (and has been) doing a good job. We are screwed. No one I've spoken to has thought this. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.