What's the film you know the most words to?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Austin Powers 1 and 2 and Enter the Dragon. A girl went out with me because I knew Austin Powers references so it's even had a use. 

I used to know every word to Lost boys and rocky horror picture show when I was a kid too.

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Weird Science I could probably recite arse to japs eye, if you asked me on the spot.
Honorable mention to Aliens, American Pie 2, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Crank and The Breakfast Club.

EDIT - Throw Big Lebowski, O Brother and Millers Crossing in there too. And every single episode of Spaced.

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

I was such an obsessive as a kid, I still remember all the words to Batman (1989), the Terminator and Terminator 2, Robocop, the movie Repossessed for some reason, The Burbs, Total Recall, No Holds Barred, Ghostbusters, Coming to America.

Funny this thread should pop up, because I was in the bath the other night and for some reason or another decided to figure out how many lines Arnie had in the first Terminator. So went through the whole thing in my head as I washed my arse.

Then I got to thinking "where did Arnie get his haircut and a change of clothes from the Tech Noir scene to going back to his flat?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Aliens and Commando, as named by Ian and Branquey, would be two that I'd be fairly confident reciting verbatim too. Enter the Dragon was a good shout too, I rewatched it recently and found I remembered most of the dialogue in it even though I hadn't seen it for years.

I could pull off a perfect one man performance of The Muppet Christmas Carol, including the song that was only on the vhs release that it still seems so jarring when it's not there in the dvd or Netflix versions. That section makes no sense without When Love Is Gone!

Oh and I'm pretty much word for word on Star Wars, Withnail and Rocky Horror, even though I haven't seen either of the last two fit least ten years.

I think I could do Leon word for word, I might even be coerced in to doing the voices. Other than that Hot Fuzz, Commando and The Matrix would all be up there.

The Dolph Lundgren version of Masters Of The Universe was the film that I watched two or three times a day as a 5 year old on VHS. I was given a copy of it in my mid-twenties having not watched it once since and managed to recite the opening bit of narration word for word.

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I could pull off a perfect one man performance of The Muppet Christmas Carol, including the song that was only on the vhs release that it still seems so jarring when it's not there in the dvd or Netflix versions. That section makes no sense without When Love Is Gone!

I only found out about that song very recently but always found that part didn't make any sense. I've still never actually seen the full version with it in though. I've got plenty of time to get hold of a copy before December though.