What's the film you know the most words to?

Devon Malcolm

Ghostbusters, so quotable and memorable that has helped it stick in the mind. It doesn't help that I still have six year old Lankys habit of quoting the film should something set up for it. Someone asks me for something it will be handed over with a disgusted "Egon, your mucus" someone has bad news to tell someone it will be conveyed with "tell him about the Twinkie."

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

Jaws for me. 

Maybe not so much now but certainly when I was at school I could virtually recite most of the script. 

Yeah, definitely for me too. I could probably do every word even though I haven't watched it for at least a year.

I was watching a bit of Jaws the other week as we were on our way out and it was the SS Indianapolis bit and Mrs Danger turned the telly off. I was fuming. 

I'm not suggesting that we could make Jaws even better as it's a perfect film but imagine if the film was just those three stranded at sea being stalked by Bruce for the entire film.