Rey_Piste

• Awards Moderator
On 3/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, mim731 said:

zdgxmqp6gkj31.jpg

Not my image, for clarity, but I did see these in M&S today while shopping for a mother's Day present. Seem to be similar to what you had @Rey_Piste but probably a bit cheaper. 

I had some today. Very nice. BUT WATCH OUT!

20200311_135433_copy_819x495.jpg.6cc2f6f176282aa0121980d6b495cbe7.jpg

• 1 month later...

I saw these in B&M, so I had buy a bag out of curiosity.

Hot-Skittles.jpg?itok=GSWss9F_

There's just the slightest hint of cinnamon to them, I wouldn't say they were hot.

UPDATE: They build to a decent level of spice, There's definitely some chilli powder mixed in it.

Edited by Rey_Piste

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

If you ever see these, buy them. 

Absolutely banging.

spacer.png

My local shop has stopped stocking Snyders (RIP) but these are nearly as good. Not as wet as Snyders though, which is a drawback but I'll give them 8.5/10. Other flavours available but I am buying out the entire stock of these first.

Edit: forgot, I signed up to this fun snack related newsletter the other day https://unsnackable.com/

Edited by SuperBacon

On the Snyders alternatives, Home Bargains are selling a version by a brand called Huligan for 39p a bag in 3 flavours, cheese sauce, pizza sauce and honey mustard sauce. Very moorish but of the 3 flavours the honey mustard one seems harder to get hold of, at least in the local stores by work anyway

• Paid Members

Went to the New York a few months ago and stocked up on the Snyders Honey Mustard pretzels. They do big bags of them out there so we must get them back here at some point. I say stocked up, lasted less than a week.