Stuff that makes you feel old

tiger_rick

Summerslam 92 was almost 28 years ago, where the 10 year old me went to his first wrestling event. That seems unfathomable. Every decade that has gone by since I've said to myself "can't believe that was 10 years ago" etc, and now we're nearly 30 years ago. My dad would have been 42 at the time and you always think your parents are ancient, and now I'm nearly at that age! Madness.

Edited by TheCrisis

• Paid Members

Duplicole mentioned on Raw that Rey Mysterio won the 2006 Royal Rumble. Another sobering one. That was ten years from when Rey debuted in WCW which felt like a lifetime. Now 14 years ago and can barely recall anything he's done in that time.

9 hours ago, Wretch said:

I presume this is a precursor for when HHH, Kane or the Undertaker inevitably  take part next year.

Then they can tag them with the Chosen nickname Mr Royal Rumble. 

Or Mr R. Rumble. 

11 hours ago, garynysmon said:

What an arse backwards 'fact' if there ever was one. If it had started in 1901, fair enough.

Not that arse backwards, he called the last Rumble of the 90’s, the latter half of the 2000’s, all of the 2010’s and the first of this decade last night