Talking Pictures is the greatest TV channel in history.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

How do you record this great channel using a VCR? My TV has Freeview. I can watch it. Not record it. Yes, I know. Old Baz still stuck in 1995, but I feel like I'm missing good shit here and every "Freeview Recorder" I've tried doesn't work. Thanks.

What in and out do you have on the TV and the VHS and how are you currently setting it up?

That's both a VHS an a Freeview recorder

Ā 

Edited by Tommy!

• 1 month later...

And Soon The Darkness is on at 9:30pm tonight. Nice little, British eerie thriller about two girls going on a cycling holiday to France in 70s. Michelle Dotrice stars in it as one of the girls.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Rossman

• Paid Members

It was on Tenor. I think I could have haggled down to at best five if I'd not been in a rush.Ā 

• 7 months later...

Amazing. Ā Thanks @JNLister

Are they digitising all this footage, or are they, heaven help us, broadcasting straight off the reels? Ā Because he's clearly massing a unique historic archive of highly flammable material in his back garden. Ā I hope it's all getting digitised and stored somewhere.Ā 

I really hope they get an HD slot on Freeview, I know it sounds snobbish but I'd be more inclined to watch at that point. Ā I've seen a few things on there but if it had a catchup service I'd probably watch it a lot more as well!

• Paid Members
Just now, Loki said:

I've seen a few things on there but if it had a catchup service I'd probably watch it a lot more as well!

There is a catch-up service you can watch on a browser, itā€™s called TPTV Encore I thinkĀ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...